+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Khdafi

Thread: Open letter to the Dev Team

Soulwalker

Default Open letter to the Dev Team

First I would like to say thank you. You have created an amazing game. I have been with Rift since the original Beta and seen it grow so much. Over the years I have fallen in love with building Dimensions. Unfortunately my work schedule does not permit me tons of time to play the game and that is part of the reason that leads me into my suggestion.

I dont know if this has been touched on before, but have you ever considered making a dimension unlock available for purchase in the rift store (similar to the souls unlock). Life does not allow me the time to build all the reputations, crafting, and questing accomplishments to unlock the other dimension items within the game, and I would gladly pay a one time unlock fee to make all the possible dimension items in the game available for purchase in the store, just like I still have to purchase the current store items. The unlock idea would simply make available for purchase the entire catalog of items.
    This seems like a win/win scenario to me. You still get money through the unlock and item purchases, and I get to spend my time doing the thing I enjoy doing in the game without feeling punished into spending the little free time I do have, leveling reputations and things I dont enjoy, just to unlock the items. People who have free time can make them available current method, but this would do wonders for folks like myself who have very limited free time to play, but real world money to spend instead.

Here is to hoping this might get some traction in the community. Either way, by far the best dimension design system I have ever had the pleasure to play. Thanks for all your hard work over there at Trion.

-Khdafi
    Deepwood Server

Default agree

I would totally support this rl prevents me from a lot of play time.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Hate to be a stickler but keeping the entire game alive remains a passion I'd like to keep succeeding because the rest of the game is also great and after playing Landmark I really am not ready nor every will be to play a just building game. With this in mind and also listening to why it would be great for you which makes perfect sense I would love to ask what else could work because many items are via achievements that others love achieving and work hard to?

There is this trading thread that could be most helpful for you as well as Minions. Got my thinking cap on...

so folks who are not in raiding guilds or higher up to get those achvos get nothing I guess I will go back to my corner and real life and also as usual low man gets nothing and gets punished for nothing

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Refinn View Post
    so folks who are not in raiding guilds or higher up to get those achvos get nothing I guess I will go back to my corner and real life and also as usual low man gets nothing and gets punished for nothing
    Not every achieve is in raids their are many PUG groups for all content in game and I would never consider myself or anyone who builds dimensions low.

+ Reply to Thread