+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 8 Post By Gingers

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: How to make snow instead of rain?

Plane Touched

Default How to make snow instead of rain?

Is there a way to make falling snow instead of rain? We have the indoor/outdoor precipitator that gives you rain quite nicely.. but is there a way to have a blizzard?

Thanks!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Currently there isn't Kestrals Ravine and Icewatch Post Dimensions are the only two ways to have falling snow BUT fingers crossed it is something in the works at some time.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by Videssian View Post
    Is there a way to make falling snow instead of rain? We have the indoor/outdoor precipitator that gives you rain quite nicely.. but is there a way to have a blizzard?

Thanks!
    I've passed along your request do our designer that handles dimensions. I too would love this.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    I've passed along your request do our designer that handles dimensions. I too would love this.
    Thank you Gingers, I'm saying thanks to you a lot these days it seems cheers for the hard work!

swo

Pretty great idea! None of my dimensions are themed towards snowy landscapes currently, but I'm sure if a snowy rendition of an indoor/outdoor precipitation device was implemented, I may change my tune a bit and find a use for it

Swo@Deepwood > HK <

+ Reply to Thread