• 3 Post By JaydedRIft
  • 1 Post By Neoga Wynd
  • 2 Post By Agrona77
  • 3 Post By Ralitza

Thread: A Holiday Dimension by Diva

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Default A Holiday Dimension by Diva

A Holiday Dimension by Diva-2014-12-07_155608.jpg
    Incriminating Claus Marks, by Spudkin@Wolfsbane NA (aka Dimensiondiva)

This cheery music will get you in the mood to tour my holiday dimension!
    Click here before touring!

Happy Holidays!
    Love, Diva

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Poor Grandma! Another fantastic dimension, loved Grandma's house.

I hope they catch the critter that did her in.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

An excellent way to get into the holiday spirit, lol
    My favorites are grandma's shoes and scarf. and of course the whole idea.
    You are quickly releasing one entertaining build after the other, I don't know how you do it but don't stop

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    An excellent way to get into the holiday spirit, lol
    My favorites are grandma's shoes and scarf. and of course the whole idea.
    You are quickly releasing one entertaining build after the other, I don't know how you do it but don't stop
    @Seyler: I'm still making up for the 6 months I could not build!
    @Feendish: Kris Kringle on Death Row?!

Thank you both for visiting!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Fantastic build, Diva! Totally in keeping with your hilarious style, as well as some seriously awesome building structures. Love the details, maybe especially the outhouse!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

I got a huge giggle when I saw Grandma and the reindeer tracks....then I felt bad for laughing! Now that song has been running through my head ever since...grrr.

That being said, I loved the whole dimension. The big house is gorgeous and Grandma's house is so so cute, the outhouse too! I must say, that's the most classy looking outhouse I've ever seen hehe

I don't know how you keep coming up with these, but I love them!! Keep em comin!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    I got a huge giggle when I saw Grandma and the reindeer tracks....then I felt bad for laughing! Now that song has been running through my head ever since...grrr.

That being said, I loved the whole dimension. The big house is gorgeous and Grandma's house is so so cute, the outhouse too! I must say, that's the most classy looking outhouse I've ever seen hehe

I don't know how you keep coming up with these, but I love them!! Keep em comin!
    I totally agree with Nym. Although not being able to go into that big gorgeous house was a tease, which I forgive you because you cracked me up with that poor grandma flattened like a pancake! Oh wait, that isn't suppose to be funny. I loved her shoes they look so real! Keep em coming lady

Rift Disciple

OK I need to come see.... working on a house in about the same location though and I don't like to visit similar dims until I am past a certain design point.... (don't ask what it is my brain decides on its own lol)

But even just the pic tells me to visit
    Last edited by Neoga Wynd; 12-09-2014 at 05:47 AM.
    Active Dimensions on Greybriar:
    Castle Wyndfall Trilogy: Castle Wyndfall, Castle Wyndfall Siege, Neoga's Wyndfalls
    Neoga: Neoga's Wyndfalls, Neoga's Retreat, Neoga's Merry Christmas Dream
    Wyndfort: Castle Wyndfall
    Kerez: Royal Palace of Gödöllo, Castle Wyndfall Siege

Geez Spud, I bet you are building dims in your sleep! LOLOL I love the picture and can't wait to visit yet another of your fabulous creations!!!!

Absolutely brilliant Diva! Fantastic idea for a holiday dimension and listening to the song whilst visiting makes it even more hilarious! Grandma is incredible, she's so cute with her little shoes, her scarf and her blue hair
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

+ Reply to Thread