+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Dualla
  • 2 Post By Dualla

Thread: Anyone else like roller coasters?

Default Anyone else like roller coasters?

I've grown a bit addicted to slide building.. I feel a bit like a mad scientist. My dim has two of them (dim is called "Enter the Dragon" and I'm on greybriar). I've seen plenty go long and slow.. but anyone else design theirs to work more like roller coasters instead of just slides? If so I'd like to see. Here are some shots of my two completed ones. If you check it out.. just follow the torches to find the path up.

Slide 1:

Slide 2:

I'm working on another one right now in the mooriven beach dim... I like to push my limits so here's a teaser of the work in progress (it works most of the time :P). I'm not sure if anything like it has been done before.. if it has I'd love to see so post yours!

Last edited by Dualla; 12-06-2014 at 03:09 AM.

edit timer... to make it easier to find the entrance, the torches are to the east.. the path is through the mountain. Some decorative notes if you like that aspect too... the slides exit through the mountains with "dragon heads" above them... complete with smoke and fire if you want to check them out. (hence the dim's name)
    Last edited by Dualla; 12-06-2014 at 03:21 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

LOVE rollercoasters, will check out your Dimension real soon. Look forward to it!

I believe I've visited your first dim, but I am curious about the new Moonriven, that image looks impressive.

General of Telara

Actually I am working on a roller coaster and a carnival themed park as well..but...Mine is a bit twisted, as in the creator of the park-JesterDeath is a little on the homicidal. Imagine a carnival with a splash mountain type ride into a pool of acid.

I used the scaffolds with pirate stairs and the coal mining carts to simulate seats.

Once I finish the dim you are all invited to participate...errr view the dim.

Looking forward to checking out your dim as well.
    Last edited by swordkata; 12-10-2014 at 02:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread