+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By ToriForte

Thread: Torina's Party Palace - Faeblight

Soulwalker

Default Torina's Party Palace - Faeblight

Just completed my first major dimension! Faen's Retreat was my very first dimension, and I loved playing with creating cool spaces, but I wanted to do bigger and better things with it. So I scrapped it, and about halfway through my second attempt at something really cool, I accidentally overwrote it. *sad face* But it was for the best, after a break I was inspired to create a cool party house, and after a lot of hard work and frustration* I am DONE! The dimension includes a pool with attached hot tub, a mansion with multiple rooms including a dance hall, kitchen, billiards room, library, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, living room, etc. There are even some modern conveniences like running water, an elevator, TV, and a coffee stand!

Please come check it out and let me know what you think, +1's are appreciated if you enjoy it! To get to the main house, take the stairs from the pool and go into the Shimmersand House. There is an elevator that will take you to the path!

*Today, with a handful of items to go until I reached the maximum item limit of 1520, I accidentally moved one of the 3 houses that forms the big house. It took me nearly two hours to place it back in exactly the right spot! Whew!

Here's an album with some teaser pics, I'll post a few shots below as well! Thanks!

Last edited by ToriForte; 12-03-2014 at 10:52 PM.

Great screen shots, I'll stop by today and check it out.

Soulwalker

Thanks Nouvae! I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Very nice! A lot more places to explore than it looked like at first glance. You really got going with some of the details in the many rooms!

Soulwalker

Thanks Cynamin! I had a lot of fun making it and would have put even more detail in if I could. Darn item limits! Imagine what we could do with unlimited items... Now I just need to add some more detail to my old Stone Flask Tavern and then start something new!

Nouvae, I went through some of your dims and they are simply exquisite! Great job, I especially loved Winterfell. Kudos.

Great dimension! I had fun exploring all the rooms!

Awesome party palace! I just love the colorful window front! It's a huge mansion and your details are wonderful! Excellent dim! I really enjoyed my visit!

+ Reply to Thread