• 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Les Toreadors
  • 4 Post By Foxfire
  • 2 Post By JaydedRIft
  • 2 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Nouvae

Thread: The Mystics Dream on Hailol

Default The Mystics Dream on Hailol

Hello again, I have a couple of dimensions to share, they are all on the Hailol NA shard. If you would like an invite please let me know in-game.

My latest is The Mystics Dream, the name is inspired from a song by Loreena McKennitt and the dimension is a tribute to Mariel-Taun. Follow the path through the forest to Mariel-Tauns temple. When you arrive attune your self to the crystal in the front to unlock the door to the interior. (Photo below is the forest path)

For those who may not know, Mariel-Taun is the heart of the Vigil. She blesses those who love selflessly. She is the goddess of community, the hearth and compassion.

The Mystics Dream on Hailol-2014-12-02_162335.jpg

For my next dimension I finally after much debate came up with something to build inside Sanguine Shores, a little temple I call Lacrimas Luna, which is latin for "Tears of the Moon"

The Mystics Dream on Hailol-2014-11-23_030059.jpg

.. and Hailol Beach Party, this was my envision of what it would look like if Atrophinius and his friends went to the beach, lol

The Mystics Dream on Hailol-2014-11-14_200701.jpg

The all look wonderful Nouvae. I'll be sure to check them out

Thanks Jayded

..and I now have all the items to place Seyler's Rustbird fountain in my Millrush Manor, it looks so rustic and pretty in there. Thanks for sharing this set Seyler.

The Mystics Dream on Hailol-2014-12-03_010650.jpg
    Last edited by Nouvae; 12-03-2014 at 12:26 AM.

The Mystic's Dream is my favourite ever piece of music! I'd love to check out this dim someday. However I'm on Faeblight and would need a manual invite to your realm...
    Aishlaya@Faeblight - Ph.D. Explosive Sheep Husbandry

Sick of elitism and guild drama?
    Join "Born on the Vaiyuu"
    All-purpose social guild for all levels (PvP/PvE/Raiding/RP/Bacon Explosions)

I visited last night & that temple in Mystic's Dream is magnificent! Lacrimus Luna is beautiful as well. I like how you used the Death terrain paint in there. Very unique. Great work Nouvae!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

More beautiful work.

Loved the structure in Mystic's Dream. Fantastic work as always.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

All three of those dimensions are very thoughtfully built with great attention to colors and textures and tasteful aesthetics, making them such a pleasure to view... and making the visitor want to stay for a long time. But my favorite so far is the newest one, the temple, I stood there in front of it for minutes taking it all in, it's a building of immense beauty, so well done! I recommend everyone to visit it.
    And including my bird in your Millrush dimension, it makes me so proud, seems it fits in just right, hehe

Mystics Dream is stunning, the temple is beautiful inside and out and I love Hailol Beach Party, so bright and colourful and beautiful done. Fantastic work Nouvae!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Thank you everyone for visiting and the kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Toreadors View Post
    The Mystic's Dream is my favourite ever piece of music! I'd love to check out this dim someday. However I'm on Faeblight and would need a manual invite to your realm...
    If you would like an invite I'm happy to send one.

So this is what you have been up to?! Lately, I just log into Rift to do my daily crafting and check on my minions... then it's off to Thedas (Dragon Age Inquisition haha).

I can't wait to log in tonight and visit your amazing dims!

The Rust Bird Fountain fits perfectly into your Millrush Manor dim!

Pics look amazing, Nouvae! Oh and LOVE the song!
    Last edited by Agrona77; 12-04-2014 at 09:25 AM.

I enjoyed the guided tour provided by the OP and did a mock land survey of the surrounding region. There is much real estate development opportunity here, so stay tuned for moar fun stuff
    Aishlaya@Faeblight - Ph.D. Explosive Sheep Husbandry

Sick of elitism and guild drama?
    Join "Born on the Vaiyuu"
    All-purpose social guild for all levels (PvP/PvE/Raiding/RP/Bacon Explosions)

I haven't been around much lately, but finally got around to visiting this morning and am I ever glad I did. These are so beautiful, Nouvae, I can't really think of appropriate words to describe them. Mystic's Dream was really a surprise to see where it was....you certainly unlocked the potential of that dimension. Loved it so much I went through it all twice, left, then had to go back and vote because I forgot! I really loved Lacrimus Luna and Hailol Beach Party too....what a feast for the eyes!! Really fantastic work!!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

I love how in Mystic's Dream you made use of that awesome white bridge. Very nice Nouvae

All I can say... awe-inspiring! When I came out of the woods in the Mystic's Dream dimension, I stood there for a minute, just taking in the sight! What an amazing build, Nouvae!

I truly enjoyed visiting your new dimensions and I stopped by the Millrush Manor again, to check out Seyler's fountain! It truly fits into that dim!

Thank you all again for visiting

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    I haven't been around much lately, but finally got around to visiting this morning and am I ever glad I did. These are so beautiful, Nouvae, I can't really think of appropriate words to describe them. Mystic's Dream was really a surprise to see where it was....you certainly unlocked the potential of that dimension. Loved it so much I went through it all twice, left, then had to go back and vote because I forgot! I really loved Lacrimus Luna and Hailol Beach Party too....what a feast for the eyes!! Really fantastic work!!
    Thank you and it's nice to see you are back again.

Quote Originally Posted by JaydedRIft View Post
    I love how in Mystic's Dream you made use of that awesome white bridge. Very nice Nouvae
    I adore that bridge too.

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    All I can say... awe-inspiring! When I came out of the woods in the Mystic's Dream dimension, I stood there for a minute, just taking in the sight! What an amazing build, Nouvae!

I truly enjoyed visiting your new dimensions and I stopped by the Millrush Manor again, to check out Seyler's fountain! It truly fits into that dim!
    Yes, her fountain is so pretty.
    Last edited by Nouvae; 12-10-2014 at 07:28 AM.

+ Reply to Thread