• 2 Post By Feendish
  • 2 Post By Nouvae
  • 2 Post By JaydedRIft
  • 2 Post By Ralitza
  • 1 Post By JaydedRIft
  • 1 Post By Foxfire

Thread: Omani's View @ Faeblight

Default Omani's View @ Faeblight

I've opened "Omani's View" on Faeblight. In the home, I've used several saved sets from Rift Dimension Addicts because 1. because they are awesome and 2. to honor their work. I hope you enjoy your visit!
    Last edited by JaydedRIft; 11-30-2014 at 12:38 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Very nice dimension, I really liked the way this place was put together, and Moonshade was such a great place to use.

As far as DA sets go, I've always thought the site was underused, both by people looking for stuff and people uploading sets, so to see someone using those sets was great!

Fantastic work.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

The house is really cute Jayded, I like the way you have positioned it on top the hill with the view of Sanctum from the windows and how you arranged all the furniture sets. The garden areas are pretty too!

Thank you both. I was inspired by Feendish all & her wonderful homes. I'm glad you liked it!

Beautiful and very sweet little house Jayded. I love the wall art in here, very pretty
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Quote Originally Posted by Ralitza View Post
    Beautiful and very sweet little house Jayded. I love the wall art in here, very pretty
    Thank you Rali! Now I have a little "Blossom Hill" of my own, but I will be sure to NOT drink so much of my homemade wine!

What a charming cottage!!! So cute, down to every last detail. I loved your Winery, too, and all the pretty flowers. Great work!!!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

+ Reply to Thread