• 2 Post By Zillaan
  • 2 Post By Serathe
  • 1 Post By Jaedor
  • 1 Post By Kiwi

Thread: Dimensions without buildings

Plane Walker

Default Dimensions without buildings

Hey all,

are there any dimensions that are just a piece of land? No buildings, no trees, no brick walls, no stairs?

If so, which ones and how could I get them?

Thank you!

There is a Dimension called "Anywhere". It has nothing - just a flat piece of sand like ground and a 2000 item limit. It is made by Dreamweavers, and can be found on the AH often.

Rift Chaser

Anywhere is the most basic empty dimension you can possibly get. It's just plain flat ground and nothing else. Dream weavers (a crafting profession) can make those. And on Zaviel there tend to be some on sale in the AH for around 110 plat. Check your server for your prices, or find a dream weaver.

There are no other truly empty dims though there are some with various degrees of clutter and buildings and stuff. Also item count varies.

My suggestion is to look at this: http://dimensionaddicts.com/default-db/keys
    To see which keys there are in game. Prices (store price if available there) and where to get them and how much they upgrade for price and itemcount. All neatly collected and displayed on the site And have a quick look of what they might be like.
    And then seek them out in the dimension tab in game under search by typing in the name. If you pick some with no votes usually you will find some (almost) empty ones. Run around and see which ones suit your need Every dimension available is view-able this way. Also check the AH before buying a key from the store. A lot are available for quite a bit cheaper on the AH.
    Last edited by Serathe; 11-29-2014 at 08:34 AM.
    Proud builder of the following dimensions on Zaviel: On Serathe: O-RP Family park and tree hotel , Grotto mansion , Little Ravenshire , Vila Plankcraft, The Raven - Edgar Allen Poe, Fairytale fountain and menagerie, O-RP Beach resort Knock knock On Orticia: Villa Gothica , Orticia's lair

Plane Walker

Thank you both!

You might also want to check out this part of the DTC site for a look at each key:
    http://dimensiontouring.com/dimension-keys/

You can also often find empty versions in game if you search the weekly list for a specific location.
    Last edited by Jaedor; 11-29-2014 at 08:53 AM.
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

General of Telara

The Anywhere dim, to me is absolute heaven. Why? Because its totally open and vacant. Although it will tend to be a lot more work in building because there are no landmark or pre-made objects, I love it because I can position my building from any directions or point I like.

They sell real cheap on the AH, and if you know a dedicated guildmate that dabbles in Dream weaving you chat up some Anywhere talk.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Honestly rendering in Anywhere often turns me off this dimension, I understand why it is the way it is so it's all good still preferring to "discover" places to build in Dimensions like when we first discovered the top of Stonefield tavern or Dormant Core. I hope we see more like this in the future.

Edge of Infinity is still number one personal dimension (purple tier loyalty) because it has 2520 items and Anywhere has 2000. With the new glaciers and Ashora mountainsides the platforms disappear fast and you have 500 more items than Anywhere to build on an almost blank canvas once platforms are covered.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 11-30-2014 at 07:11 AM.

+ Reply to Thread