• 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Ualani
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By Ralitza

Thread: Cormac - Hailol on Brianan

Default Cormac - Hailol on Brianan

Deep in the Torrach Mountains lies the small town of Cormac.

It is said that during the Great War a mighty Human Warrior, Owein MacAgown, fell in love with an El-Shee woman. Instead of fighting against her people, he led many of them south and helped them form a settlement in the great forests of An Iar (Glen of Monrylee).

They were cut off from their home, because of a magical border that spawn the great length between the Human realm of Artanis and the lands of the El-Shee called Avaness.

Owein and Mayana did not stay, but fled north into Tuatha. They hoped to loose the King's Men in the mighty Torrach Mountains.

Many others followed the couple and here they settled and founded the city of Cormac, named after their first born, who died when he was still a wee lad. It is said that his Taran (ghost of an unbaptized child), still haunts the cemetery. And if you look very closely, you might catch a glimpse of his wispy ghost.

Path through mountains, leading to Cormac

Entry Gate to Cormac

City Watch Building (on the right)

Featuring Kalrei's lovely Gothic Fountain! (in front of the Oaken Shield Tavern)

A newly opened Tea House, called Diva's Tea and Crumpets

Church and Market Square

Saw Mill

Blacksmith

You will also find a Tailor, a Weapon and Armor Merchant, an Herbalist and the manor of Owein's descendants, as well as Owein's tomb and a cemetery in the back.

A word of warning... a charlatan has been spotted at the market place, selling "miracle cures". Don't trust a word he's saying!

Have fun exploring this walled town!

I'll say it again: you have amazing imagination! Lovely settlement, and so large too, I got lost! I love the walkways. Nice work on all the different parts.

I really enjoyed exploring this DIM. I could actually imagine the hustle and bustle of the residents of this town. I noticed some really cool uses for some items in here. Keep up the good work.

Thanks you two! I really appreciate the visit. It was a fun build and I was done way sooner than I expected. Now I have to think of what to build next... then again, I've created a huge world for my book (which is taking a back seat to dimming lol), maybe I will build it piece by piece hahahaha

Nice build Agrona....lots to see, nicely laid out
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Loved the layout, an explorer's haven. Great work, as always!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Thank you for the tour! This place is huge, there is so much to explore, I really enjoyed it along with your story.

Thank you all for your visits and kind comments. I'm glad that you enjoyed your walk through Cormac. For those who RP, feel free to use the town as an RP background. Although, I don't think there are many RPers on Hailol...

Great dimension with a great story to go with it! So much to see and so many paths to take. Fantastic work Agrona!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

+ Reply to Thread