+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Are you a Game Addict?

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Default Are you a Game Addict?

I mean a hardcore, ready for a 12-step program, obsessed Game Addict!
    Hopefully not, but you can imagine the kind of fanatical Game Addict I mean, right?
    The kind who’s at his computer 24/7 gaming in his jammies?
    The kind who never does laundry and lets it pile up everywhere?
    The kind who never washes dishes, just keeps stacking them in the sink, ignoring the flies?
    The kind who never waters his plants or mows his lawn, and lets weeds invade his yard?
    The kind who never cleans, never dusts, never tidies up, never does anything except play?
    The kind who is so immersed in gaming, he doesn’t notice impending disasters nearby?
    What does his home look like?
    I bet it’s not a pretty site!
    It might even be dangerous!
    Wouldn’t you like to visit and see?

Are you a Game Addict?-2014-11-26_101758.jpg

Home of a Game Addict, by Dimensionerd@Wolfsbane NA

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

On a serious note: this dimension and the story behind it are meant only as entertainment. I would never intentionally make fun of anybody with any type of addiction. Addiction to computer gaming can be a serious illness that may require professional treatment. If you or somebody you know has a problem with gaming, help is available at Computer Gaming Addicts Anonymous (cgaa.info). This organization was formed in 2014 as a recovery fellowship offering twelve-step support and other resources. They have daily chat meetings at stepchat.com for support and recovery from computer gaming addiction of all kinds. Many other resources for gaming addiction are available on the Internet, as well.
    Thank you.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Awesome concept, and hilarious execution, as always (not making light of any kind of addiction, but it does seem kind of ironic that the support group is in an online chatroom...).

I started laughing as soon as I zoned into the basement.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I knew you would find a way to use those Garbage piles we were talking about! lol

I can't wait to check it out Diva

Nice work Diva, again! Original fun concept with the expected craziness I'm up for many more visits with a slightly taller character, I bet I missed many of the fine details from "knee-height" :P But the ones I saw were fun and entertaining, my favorite part is the basement. If only I knew how you can build so damn fast

OK hmmm, I'm sitting here in my jammies (took the day off for an extended weekend yay) and it's like 3 PM and all I've done today was work on my dim, in a feverish effort to finish it. Maybe I need to check out that website! LOL

Anyway, I totally get where you are coming from and the thought never crossed my mind that you would make fun of a real addiction! I always say, a clean house is a sign of a broken computer!

I can't wait to check out your newest creation, Spud! You are churning them out like crazy lately! LOL

This DIM was awesome! The attention to detail was amazing. Being a landscaper in RL - the yard made me shiver.

I love it, Spud! You always come up with such original themes and I just love, love, love all your amazing morphs!! Freakin' awesome dim!

Suitably disgusting Diva hehe.....awesome stuff...love her slippers...

Or would those be your slippers I wonder? :P
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

Loved it, another amazing morph, those slippers too cute. The whole house was great, and I was really impressed that you can see outside, that poor lawn and the driveway full of trash and newspapers. Haha great work again!

Rift Disciple

Loved it (it strangely felt like home... Hmmm ) Couldn't even take time to fix the leaky water heater...
    Active Dimensions on Greybriar:
    Castle Wyndfall Trilogy: Castle Wyndfall, Castle Wyndfall Siege, Neoga's Wyndfalls
    Neoga: Neoga's Wyndfalls, Neoga's Retreat, Neoga's Merry Christmas Dream
    Wyndfort: Castle Wyndfall
    Kerez: Royal Palace of Gödöllo, Castle Wyndfall Siege

Plane Touched

Alright alright, I am doing the laundry today! I promise!...... just let me finish this corner of my dimension please.......

Awesome dim Diva!

Looks like I need to make a character on Wolfsbane now? Love the concept, need to check it out. Also....

*feels good about herself that she started laundry BEFORE she read this thread*

Incredible and hilarious! I don't know where you get these amazing ideas from but I'm so glad you do! I love it! So packed with details inside and out, I love that you can see out of the windows and the disasters waiting to happen made me giggle. Fantastic work Diva and another fabulously funny dimension!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

I finally had time to go check it out. So many great details, love the addict itself by the PC. And is that a poor dead bird outside the window?

Wish I could +1 it, but sadly can't do with a lvl 1 character. So if anyone got an alt, pop in and give a +1 for me please

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast