+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By Femwhispers
  • 3 Post By Femwhispers

Thread: It all started with the Chapel from Autumn fest ....

Default It all started with the Chapel from Autumn fest ....

and truthfully, I have to give thanks to Nouvae for the inspiration. My initial thought after doing the quests and getting this Chapel was that it might just make a home and it wasn't until on of my dimensions visiting trips off-shard that I visited Nouvae on Hailol. I beheld that beautifully done version which became Nouvae's Millrush. I flew back to Faeblight ready to begin my version of the "home"; but not to copy what had already been created by Nouvae.

Funny, but you know how sometimes when "we" begin building things and they just don't seem to "go anywhere", or we just can't "get started", or if we do get started, the ideas don't come. After what can only have been hours, seriously, I knew my feeble attempt at creating this vision I had of a home from this beautiful Chapel just wasn't going to happen. So ...... I picked up everything I had started to create and decided to go off and slay some monsters or just go fishing. Before I did, I thought "why not throw a few candles around ... I mean this IS a Chapel?! I must have had about 20 pillar candles, pedestal candles and w/e else that I put in that chapel and all of a suddenly BAM! It hit me. One thing led to another and now I have my dimension "Light A Candle". Well it's more than just candles,....well there are a lot .... I am just about ready to open it up tomorrow and hope you'll check it out -- thanks Nouvae for the inspiration!
    Fem
    Faeblight

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Checked this out on Faeblight last night, another great build. Good work!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Very touching atmosphere in the chapel and a pleasant grove around it. I enjoyed visiting.

Wow, that sure is a lot of candles

Very pretty though, love the bridge leading to the tomb
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

Your chapel is very pretty, the candles give it a really peaceful feel all around and I like that you carried that forward into the garden area. The rest of the dimension is very lovely, serene, and pretty with the waterfalls and the sitting areas. Your furniture is so nice and the kitchen area, loved it.

I'm happy to have inspired you, thank you.
    Last edited by Nouvae; 11-27-2014 at 07:46 AM.

Thank you all for visiting! As always; I am truly inspired by the work and creativity of all of you!!

I toured & loved it Fem

I've been seriously slacking with touring recently so only just had chance to go check it out. Beautiful work, and so many candles! They really give the place a peaceful atmosphere, I really enjoyed my visit
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Cant join the dimension because of loading times...im on the eu shards and when i try to enter i always stuck in the ground...placing the spawnpoint on "solid" ground like terrain could help...i also have to deal with that problem in my dimensions.

Atraius // Olli

+ Reply to Thread