• 3 Post By swordkata
  • 1 Post By NightShift1
  • 2 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By NightShift1
  • 1 Post By Agrona77
  • 1 Post By NightShift1
  • 1 Post By Anaemeah
  • 2 Post By DimensionDiva

Thread: Exodus Terra 2020 - Mothership (Video)

Default Exodus Terra 2020 - Mothership (Video)

http://youtu.be/3g_gZyp1zVY

Enjoy the show , i sure have and from where i am sitting i can see everything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Exodus Terra 2020 - Mothership (Video)-2014-11-17_135119.jpg  
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

General of Telara

Excellent work. Only topped off by adding Planet Caravan...oh sorry, having your toon play Planet Caravan. Seriously awesome work on the dim.

Quote Originally Posted by swordkata View Post
    Excellent work. Only topped off by adding Planet Caravan...oh sorry, having your toon play Planet Caravan. Seriously awesome work on the dim.
    Fitting isn't it,... glad you enjoyed it
    Odintia Amymone Sagie Tantalos Odinscloth Odininchains Odinsbelt Odinstunic OdinsHelm

It has been Fun most of all a learning experience that i am sure will never end .
    Odin Tea Ah 2016.

You're video is fantastic, it's very apparent you put a lot of time into making it, and it was well worth your time, lovely job and an amazing song too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    You're video is fantastic, it's very apparent you put a lot of time into making it, and it was well worth your time, lovely job and an amazing song too.
    Thanks , yet it took all of 30 minutes to make , ten minutes to record , ten minutes to edit , well you get the picture , no puns intended hehe.

Odin (Ta)

(Ta) - Tantalum : Atomic number 73 : named after Tantalos aka Tantalus

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Oh wow, cool video!

You should have been a Movie Director or something! You always create such amazing videos!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Agrona77 View Post
    Oh wow, cool video!

You should have been a Movie Director or something! You always create such amazing videos!

Awe, ty and ( hugs )

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

Love the video
    Naerhya@Greybriar, Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyaetta@Greybriar and Jhasta@Greybriar

https://twitter.com/NaerhyaRift?lang=en

Quote Originally Posted by Anaemeah View Post
    Love the video
    Cheers and ty one more to go.

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Extremely cool video! I've visited the dimension many times and it is amazing. Kudos for masterful work on both!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Quote Originally Posted by DimensionDiva View Post
    Extremely cool video! I've visited the dimension many times and it is amazing. Kudos for masterful work on both!
    Ty diva , All dreams must be shared , some more than others .

Odin Tea Ah 2016.

+ Reply to Thread