+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Raluar
  • 2 Post By Raluar

Thread: Sanctuary of the Sacred

Shadowlander

Default Sanctuary of the Sacred

Hi all,

I want to invite you to my new Dimension "Sanctuary of the Sacred" on Brutwacht.

I tried to use the new items as mainitems, so most of the items i build with are from 3.0. I worked a lot with the new Draumkent lamps wich are my favorite items atm.

I can't include screens, because my graphic is to bad atm to make some nice screens, even to bad to walk from the mailbox to the ah.^^

So I hope you like it and i am happy about some feedback.
    Raluar - Brutwacht (EU)
    Schurkenhain, New Ellensford, Vineta, Paradise Valley, Cabin in the Woods, The same procedure as last year?, Lovely Cottage, Sanctuary of the Sacred
    “Our heads are round so that thoughts can change direction - Francis Picabia”

Is a great looking dim Ralu...some awesome furniture....was a pleasure to look around it
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

It's a very beautiful dim Raluar, there's a ton of cool stuff going on there!
    Dimensions@Gelidra: Ravensong Heights by Cailynn and The Crowned Stag by Pro Lucror

Absolutely beautiful Raluar, really nicely done. I love the furniture and all the wonderful uses you found for the new items
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

I've, um, already stolen the bed.

Beautiful work, and ToA was such a great base dimension to choose for it. Very well done.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I was just visiting and such a nice transformation of that dimension, the garden feels like you are underwater, and loved how creative you were with the lamps, all the furniture is lovely, my favorite was the dining room/table piece.

Shadowlander

Thank you I own the key for this dimension for so long but never had the right idea. The temple, especially the big window is so beautiful...i am happy that i could build now in this dimension, i take a time of day were all windows glow, so that you can see the beautiful windows in this dimension.

The bed is my favorite item of this dimension, at first i start building with corals (the sofa outside was upstairs at first) but then i build the bed....so it doesn't match anymore. It was definitely a good decision to build with lamps and metal because, until now, i have really no idea how to build other furniture with corals...so that they look different.^^

@Feendish: take the bed but don't take it out of my dimension..i havn't saved it.^^
    Raluar - Brutwacht (EU)
    Schurkenhain, New Ellensford, Vineta, Paradise Valley, Cabin in the Woods, The same procedure as last year?, Lovely Cottage, Sanctuary of the Sacred
    “Our heads are round so that thoughts can change direction - Francis Picabia”

+ Reply to Thread