• 4 Post By Nyxese
  • 1 Post By Seyler
  • 2 Post By Xenoheart
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Ualani
  • 1 Post By Nyxese
  • 1 Post By ecume
  • 1 Post By Nouvae

Thread: Garden Secrets - A Writer's Retreat (@Laethys)

Soulwalker

Default Garden Secrets - A Writer's Retreat (@Laethys)

Hello! I finally opened my first Dimension last night called Garden Secrets (under Nyxese@Laethys), and would like to invite anyone interested to come and take a look!

The idea behind this dimension was to create a tranquil writer’s retreat, complete with all of the things I would want in a perfect writing environment. It evolved from a simple garden over the couple of months I worked on it to now include the main house, two guest cottages, library, tea house, gazebo on the water, a secret pond, a writing room, and a number of hidden sitting areas and fountains. Naturally, there is also a ton of wine, tea, coffee, quills, and books strewn across the area… some items I find crucial to creation

As my first dimension, this was more about decorating with a little dabbling in morphing, but I hope to make my next project more about creating things from scratch rather than using premade items.

Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Garden Secrets - A Writer's Retreat (@Laethys)-2014-11-17_080651.jpg   Garden Secrets - A Writer's Retreat (@Laethys)-2014-11-17_080732.jpg   Garden Secrets - A Writer's Retreat (@Laethys)-2014-11-17_081511.jpg   Garden Secrets - A Writer's Retreat (@Laethys)-2014-11-17_080826.jpg   Garden Secrets - A Writer's Retreat (@Laethys)-2014-11-17_081733.jpg  

It's a beautiful environment with several charming little corners to sit in, I enjoyed wandering around in it and finding surprises. As I said my favorite part is the tea house with its fountain but I also loved the jacuzzi and fishing spot... and the pond... and...
    Nice work and keep building!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    It's a beautiful environment with several charming little corners to sit in, I enjoyed wandering around in it and finding surprises. As I said my favorite part is the tea house with its fountain but I also loved the jacuzzi and fishing spot... and the pond... and...
    Nice work and keep building!
    Thank you so much I'm glad you liked it!

Very pretty!

I love all the new dim stuff coming in.

All these pics are inspiring me to start working on my dim some.

Now I'm hungry. Grr.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoheart View Post
    Very pretty!

I love all the new dim stuff coming in.

All these pics are inspiring me to start working on my dim some.

Now I'm hungry. Grr.
    Thanks! Same here with the new/plentiful items! When I first started this, I had to rely on what was either cheap on the store, cheap on the AH, or fished up. Now, I feel spoiled with the influx of items

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Very nice dimension, never would have guessed it for your first build if you hadn't said so!

Thanks for showing me around the other day, and I look forward to seeing your next project.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Really lovely, looking forward to seeing more from you
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

Soulwalker

@Feendish - Anytime! Thanks for visiting

@Ualani - Thank you!

It was a nice walk. The screens doesn't give it justice.. The effect of the dreamweaver and the candles lights give a nice feeling. For a first dimension it's a great one . keep going .

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by ecume View Post
    It was a nice walk. The screens doesn't give it justice.. The effect of the dreamweaver and the candles lights give a nice feeling. For a first dimension it's a great one . keep going .
    You're so kind! Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it

Beautiful dimension, I wandered around here last night, I enjoyed the garden area and the little house down by the lake too. Nice work!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    Beautiful dimension, I wandered around here last night, I enjoyed the garden area and the little house down by the lake too. Nice work!
    Thanks Nouvae!

+ Reply to Thread