+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By Neoga Wynd
  • 2 Post By Neoga Wynd
  • 1 Post By Ualani

Thread: Offically open to the public: NEOGA'S RETREAT

Rift Disciple

Default Offically open to the public: NEOGA'S RETREAT

This facility is large enough for both personal and corporate retreats, situated by the Kelari Springs a natural fountain with dramatic visual effects, boating, swimming, fishing and hiking. Natural beauty abound in this relaxing atmosphere. Facilities include a music room, sitting room, formal dining area (you privacy is assured as our kitchen and staff occupy the bottom floor). The local book club stocks the reading room. There is a luxuriously appointed master suite with a balcony that overlooks the falls, a multi-purpose gaming room and a dorm for when the dwarves appear unexpectedly, additionally our winery is at your disposal. Enjoy our facilities and of course we appreciate comments and feedback.

Attachment 20811

Kelari Springs fountain - Where your retreat begins.

Attachment 20812

In the Sitting Room.

Attachment 20813

Our spacious facility is large enough to provide privacy yet can entertain groups.

Attachment 20814

Kelari Springs view from the Game Room.

Attachment 20815

We look forward to seeing you again,
    ~Neoga's Retreat~

Rift Disciple

And since the proofreading staff missed the omission, Neoga's Retreat is open on the Greybriar Shard.

Had a wander around this when came to see your fountain...lovely dim all round
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Refreshed my memory and stopped in again today after seeing your fountain the other day. I love your use of the fishing rod and the delicious sea shells down stairs You looked like you had so much fun!

Toured your dimension while shard hopping for the Fountain contest. Nicely done!

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

I could not help snooping when I was touring the fountains for Nouvae's contest. And then I went back again later for a better look. I can just imagine myself napping in the master suite and waking up to the falls right by the balcony! Very nice work! Kudos!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

I have visited your dimension a couple of times, really enjoyed the rec room and that master suite.

Rift Disciple

tyvm It met my main requirement, that I have fun. Its relaxing to visit and that others enjoy it too is icing on the cake. It was a fun build. I wonder how different it would have been if the minions had been helping with the mats.... but it was over 90% done when 3.0 came out.

As the ad copy said,

We look forward to seeing you again,
    ~Neoga's Retreat~

(and we'll leave a light out for you.)
    Active Dimensions on Greybriar:
    Castle Wyndfall Trilogy: Castle Wyndfall, Castle Wyndfall Siege, Neoga's Wyndfalls
    Neoga: Neoga's Wyndfalls, Neoga's Retreat, Neoga's Merry Christmas Dream
    Wyndfort: Castle Wyndfall
    Kerez: Royal Palace of Gödöllo, Castle Wyndfall Siege

+ Reply to Thread