+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Tomb of the Serpent King (Dimensiondiva@Wolfsbane)

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Default Tomb of the Serpent King (Dimensiondiva@Wolfsbane)

The Serpent King has been dead for thousands of years, his remains safely sealed inside a well-guarded tomb in the deepest reaches of his former kingdom. As he lay upon his death bed, the once powerful wizard king used the last vestiges of his waning magic to cast a spell on his tomb, ensuring his protection throughout eternity. Sealed inside with him, his deadly serpent familiars transform themselves into golden statues in order to forever guard and oversee their beloved master's everlasting tomb. As the years come and go, the golden serpents remain ever vigilant, ready to seal the fate of any who dare to breach the Tomb of the Serpent King!

Tomb of the Serpent King (Dimensiondiva@Wolfsbane)-2014-11-11_210527.jpg

Tomb of the Serpent King (Dimensiondiva@Wolfsbane)-2014-11-11_210545.jpg

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

I was expecting scary and funny, but wow this place really is fit for a king! It is so beautiful I just kept wandering around all over it with my mouth hanging open. You did an amazing job with those snakes....and I loved the fountains, and the tomb itself was just beautiful. And that throne was eye-popping!!!! I just can't say enough, I really really loved it. Wonderful job, you never cease to amaze me with your creativity!

p.s. Those pictures don't even begin to do it justice!
    Last edited by Foxfire; 11-11-2014 at 11:42 PM.
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

What an awesome Dimension. Especially in such a small space. I loved the snakes!

Now why did you say it was boring...
    Beautiful golden majesty, fit for a king! And a dozen snake eyes are looking at you while you admire it all. I even love the plant choices : )
    I think my favorite part is the throne, with the snake skulls. And the sarcophagus, it reminds me of the ark of the covenant a bit.

Truly awesome...back of the throne...wonderful, absolutely wonderful.

Brilliant dim Diva...really love it!
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

Soulwalker

Diva, you did a really fantastic job with this dim! I loved the snakes and that throne was pretty unbelievable. Even your planters gave the place life

I started this dimension over a year ago and have worked on it here and there between other projects. It took forever for the theme to come together. I love the floor in Breach Chamber and I wanted to see if I could spiff up some of the less elaborate parts. The smaller dimensions are fun and remind me not to be so item greedy! I hoped this was a bit different from my usual, no Mr. Peekaboo, or Sugar Daddy and Trophy Wife, or Hillbillies, so I appreciate all of your kind words and compliments even more! Thank you all!

@Foxfire: "... p.s. Those pictures don't even begin to do it justice! ... Breach Chamber is so dinky, one more screenshot and you'd have seen everything! LOL.

@Seyler: "... And a dozen snake eyes are looking at you ..." Thank you for commenting on these since I've been wondering if they even look like what they are supposed to be, watching snake eyes!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Amazing morphs Diva, and the throne, the tomb, and the fountains with the snake eyes, really nice story too!

I wandered into this dimension completely by chance last night - stunning! I love seeing people make good uses of small spaces, and this definitely did that. Even the carefully placed plants... so nicely done.

And what in the world did you use to make those amazing snakes?!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynamin View Post

And what in the world did you use to make those amazing snakes?!
    Metal Barrels. Human Skulls, Red Wood Planks, Red Wood Triangles, Limestone Spheres, and Green Marble Spheres. Thanks for visiting!

Looking at such awesome dimensions makes me want to visit this very venue the next time I log on.

I'll leave my first impressions once I do I presume I can access it from the public dimensions listing?

Quote Originally Posted by Les Toreadors View Post
    I presume I can access it from the public dimensions listing?
    You can, it's public.

Wait... you really expect us to go into that Tomb... after that intro? I'm scared to invoke the curse of the Serpent King!

LOVE, love, love the back story and the pictures... and, since most of my characters are daredevils, I will certainly sneak into the tomb tonight to get a glimpse of the king. I promise I won't touch anything!!

Incredible Diva! The throne is stunning, the snakes are amazing, the fountains are beautiful/creepy (they were looking at me!) and it is not boring in the slightest! *bonks Diva on the noggin* Fantastic work Diva!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Sheesh! Every time I visit my dimension, somebody is occupying the Serpent King's throne!

First time. Hi, Feendish.
    Tomb of the Serpent King (Dimensiondiva@Wolfsbane)-2014-11-11_211534.jpg

Second time. Hi again, Feendish. New outfit?
    Tomb of the Serpent King (Dimensiondiva@Wolfsbane)-2014-11-11_211512.jpg

No, Feendish, I will not change the name to "Tomb of the Serpent Queen!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast