+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ualani
  • 1 Post By Neoga Wynd

Thread: auctions bank gb etc in dimensions

Soulwalker

Default auctions bank gb etc in dimensions

Trion should do like what swtor did put ahs banks gbs mailboxes and all that in dimensions pls :[

Quote Originally Posted by bazler View Post
    Trion should do like what swtor did put ahs banks gbs mailboxes and all that in dimensions pls :[
    Truthfully, I'd rather have crafting stations and fishable water.... though yes, at least mailboxes would be good. I have a feeling that the reason they don't let us have all that is so the cities wouldn't be totally empty - which would be what would happen.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

Discussed here:

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...imensions.html

As for what else you said, no, no, no and no.

1. Again, proven time and time again (as in SWToR) that cities and hubs become dead.
    2. Rift should NEVER do anything SWToR does,...as quite frankly, anything EA does and touches turns to...well...you understand my point.
    3. mailboxes you can have anywhere....called being a Patron or having enough loyalty ;) It does give some perks you understand. Perks that we pay for.
    Last edited by Ualani; 11-11-2014 at 03:47 PM.
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Ualani View Post
    Discussed here:

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...imensions.html

As for what else you said, no, no, no and no.

1. Again, proven time and time again (as in SWToR) that cities and hubs become dead.
    2. Rift should NEVER do anything SWToR does,...as quite frankly, anything EA does and touches turns to...well...you understand my point.
    3. mailboxes you can have anywhere....called being a Patron or having enough loyalty ;) It does give some perks you understand. Perks that we pay for.
    Yeah, I for one wouldn't mind 'not' having to tool around in Margle Palace unless absolutely necessary. There is a reason SL main hub is still very popular with 65's... Margle is an unholy mess at the moment.

What they should do is let players create NPC's capable of cooking, creating potions, that level with time - kind of like Runes of Magic did.

If you are a patron or you have enough Loyalty there are abilities to summon Bank/Guild Bank, Class Trainers, and Mailboxes inside your dimensions. I know they are not permanently inside your dimension, but if you take these services and place them in everyone's dimensions freely that removes quite a lot from Patrons/Veteran perks offered.

Rift Disciple

I would rather see some sort of fauna or NPCs doing minimal stuff to help it come alive than bankers and such (would also love to be able to just fish even if I only caught things I could "stock" it with. (/DT can access things from your bank if you already have on in dim.. check the box that tells it to use bank vault or bag and then do a copy paste.

Rift Disciple

I would like to see crafting storage and artifact storage items added to dimensions.

+ Reply to Thread