+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nouvae

Thread: Guild Dimension items disappearing????

Default Guild Dimension items disappearing????

A couple of days ago, I noticed that there were some large rocks missing from my guild's dimension, Stone Flask. We replaced them and figured maybe someone accidentally picked them up. But then today, I've been on all day, been in and out and nothing was a miss, but then suddenly there were more missing, from a different spot. Our dim is private, only members can get in and only rank 3 members can actually edit. Anyone else having this bug? Our GL opened a ticket but just want to know if this is happening to anyone else.

I feel I should add these rocks haven't been moved in over 8 months since the dim was built.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

There is another post down below having something occur also.

I also entered a Dimension (Scion) last week with items I picked out of another dimension to place, these items were all flickering when I entered and looked at them in my bags. Not thinking much of it I went to place one of the flickering items and it disappeared not to be found in that Dimension or the one I originally picked it up from. It turned up in my bags the next day when I logged back in and I haven't been able to replicate it so did not report.

Default Ah I see.

Still no real help sadly that's a bummer. It's not exactly the same as what I'm experiencing since these items weren't placed in the past week, they've been there a long time. But suppose it's similar. I just hope those items pop back up or it doesn't start disappearing more important items. The items also aren't appearing back in bags, they're just gone

Hope it gets figured out soon, can't keep losing rocks from our cave >.<

I have a tree in one of my dims that likes to take vacations often too....one day is there....the next is gone....

I just put it down to quirks of the system. Dimensions sure do have some interesting bugs/glitches heh.
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

Quote Originally Posted by SaegaWind View Post
    A couple of days ago, I noticed that there were some large rocks missing from my guild's dimension, Stone Flask. We replaced them and figured maybe someone accidentally picked them up. But then today, I've been on all day, been in and out and nothing was a miss, but then suddenly there were more missing, from a different spot. Our dim is private, only members can get in and only rank 3 members can actually edit. Anyone else having this bug? Our GL opened a ticket but just want to know if this is happening to anyone else.

I feel I should add these rocks haven't been moved in over 8 months since the dim was built.
    Interesting, something like this happened to me over the weekend. I had a Long Ashora Mountainside in my personal dimension, actually had 2 of them side by side. They had been there all week, and I was the only person working in it, one of them just vanished. I've searched everywhere for it, bags, moving crate, dimension list, did all the usual stuff to see if it was a bug. I ended up buying another one to replace it. But, now that you have a similar experience I'm curious. **Twilight zone music **

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by SaegaWind View Post
    Still no real help sadly that's a bummer. It's not exactly the same as what I'm experiencing since these items weren't placed in the past week, they've been there a long time. But suppose it's similar. I just hope those items pop back up or it doesn't start disappearing more important items. The items also aren't appearing back in bags, they're just gone

Hope it gets figured out soon, can't keep losing rocks from our cave >.<
    Im just a builder not an engineer lol If we have a similar experience and more of us do someone may look into it that can actually help.

+ Reply to Thread