+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Wishlist 3.0

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Default Wishlist 3.0

Here we are again, new expansion, new zones, new art assets.

We got some of the things we wanted from the original wishlist (most things I want are still on that list, to include GREYWOOD PLANKS), but here's some new things that would be much, much appreciated--all from one room, where you complete the quest Walkabout Father in Draumheim.

Before screenshot spam, some quality of life improvements:

A favorites tab for dimensions, so we can mark in a handy spot all of the dimensions that we like to visit the most.

Full invite permissions for alts in personal dimensions.

Some sort of account wide dimension item storage. There have already been suggestions about how to accomplish this.

5-10 more dimension slots. I understand that going up to 30 active dimensions should be something that might be a little more costly than going up to 20. Perhaps a significant increase in the price on dimensions 21-30 to unlock those slots (especially since there really aren't that many that would even use this many slots) would make it more feasible.

New crafting recipes for professions besides Dreamweaving. I am capped out on GMM and MM on my main and have bought every recipe that I can get. I would love to be able to spend more marks and have a reason to do crafting dailies--and get out in the world to gather.

New items besides VFX for Dreamweaving. Currently, there are three pillows that can be made that aren't a key, a Dream Orb, or an effect.

Notoriety based dimension items. Make it worth my time as a dimension builder to want to grind NMR and do zone based dailies. I love the achievement items such as the Manugo station, the trophy fish, etc, from completing certain artifact sets, how about gating some items behind rep grinds, such as many of the SL items were? It's a simple fact that many people who build dimensions do not dungeon or raid so those gates do nothing but alienate a big portion of your dimension community, but they will do dailies for notoriety.

More basic building blocks. More textures, more colors, and integration of architectural styles from new world, SL and chocolate (I would lovelovelove Meridian tiles/columns). Building blocks like the Rusted Metal Tiles that can fished out of Tarken Glacier would be perfect.

Some specific items from 3.0 that would be nice: Walkabout Father
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

100% agree with every one of these suggestions. It would be especially nice if we could get a little developer feedback for this thread.
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

A big "yes please" from here too, on all those things mentioned.
    There are sooooo many beautiful textures throughout the game (and especially now in Draumkent) that would be so great to have on basic building blocks. I'm still hoping.

General of Telara

Yes, 100% in agreement. I hope they are not done adding more items.

Agree with all you said. Just wanted to add, that if we got an account wide storage, it would be great if it was an NPC (like a banker) that we could summon in dimensions and that stuck around till we left the dimension (or despawned it).

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention...

It would be great if the CE items could be added to the Trophy section, purchasable like Loyalty rewards, as well as those dimension items that are achievement/artifact rewards (like the kick-*** trophy fish!)

Baradara@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Thanks for this great list, Feendish. I agree with it all! And I hope Foxfire's suggestion is followed up on ... developer feedback on this thread would be so appreciated! Just one wish list item to add: dark wood planks like the wood beam building blocks, please!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Like to see planar attunement buffs get updated for 3.0. Since it's such a grind to fill, it should be buffed up to have meaning at level 60+ (especially 65).

Quality of life for crafters, a short cut to reagents in the rift store. (Those reagents are such a plat sink now... hmmm.)

In agreement with all points Feendish...

But will add...the ability to allow individual characters permissions rather than just 'guild' friends' etc...

Have many friends in game, very few I'd trust with full permission in my dimensions when I just want maybe one person to have them.
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

How about when you add someone to your "invite" list - their name actually stays there for future invites. I really dont understand why the name disappears after each invite.

Great list Feendish!

I know they are busy, but it would be nice to hear from a developer if there are any plans to expand specifically the dimension storage or some kind of account-wide storage. The stash boxes are helpful for resale purposes but as someone who builds it's just alright.

As for things I would love to see available to us...

More Building Blocks please, like blocks that match some of the darker wood, such as Wood Corner Post. White wood and Ebony (black) wood would be great too! New brick patterns, something like the cairns.

New rooftops or roof textures like from the Draumheim areas.

More Dreamweaver Item recipes and different color/pattern pillows, please.

New flowers/plants with colors other than pink.

Definitely Yes! on more Dreamweaver recipes. More than just effects. Effects cannot even be seen by some players, even by all players from time to time (due to graphics glitches). I find I hesitate to use them because they are unreliable.

Effects-wise, I would love to see more Terrain Paints, but I posted about that in the previous wishlist.

Some clever way to store and organize dimension items has become crucial because, Minions!
    RIFT- now Pay 2 Gamble 2 Win
    <Shattered Chain> of Faeblight .::. currently enjoying Guild Wars 2

Yes I agree with all suggestions. I would like more craftable items within the professions as well as dreamweaving. Dreamweavers should be able to make "Fog" & different colors instead of having to wait till Halloween to get the pumpkins!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I wish for nothing because I love what we have and the abundance they are coming out in except new Lucky Coin rewards as stated here would be grand. I look forward to the goodies Faratha has install for us as content itself for 3.0 unfolds.

EDIT: Threads already on forums about Dummies and Bank Storage. Please and thank you.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 11-11-2014 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I wish for nothing because I love what we have and the abundance they are coming out in except new Lucky Coin rewards as stated here would be grand. I look forward to the goodies Faratha has install for us as content itself for 3.0 unfolds.

EDIT: Threads already on forums about Dummies and Bank Storage. Please and thank you.
    Nearly everything on here has been mentioned before at one time or another, repetition emphasizes that some of us would like these things, even as others are content. Luckily, all styles can be accommodated.

Feedback is always important, good, bad and otherwise, because if we never say anything, how do they know?

And I agree, some additional lucky coin rewards would be grand.

Baradara@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast