+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: My Latest Dimensions

Default My Latest Dimensions

It's been a little while since I shared my dimensions so I thought I'd put them in one post, they are all on the Hailol shard.

I just opened Millrush Manor, I converted the new chapel into a Victorian like house. Inside the house you will find Nym's awesome fireplace and Bridgit's beautiful armoire.
    My Latest Dimensions-2014-11-09_235521.jpg

My next dim never made it to completion, it was meant to be my contest entry for Setting the Scene, I had it about 1/2 complete then had to give up due to RL stuff. The scene was from The Matrix when Morpheus and Neo have a conversation about two pills.
    My Latest Dimensions-0-matrix.jpg

Next up was Moonlight Sonata, this one I created around the setting of the moon and for my love of Beethoven's piano sonata #14. I added a tiny cottage in the back, Beethoven moved around a lot during his life, I imagined maybe this was one place he lived.
    My Latest Dimensions-2014-09-03_214221.jpg

..and last Dimension Gallery, it's a little art gallery I made using Stone Flask Tavern, I enjoy all the different art pieces I find around in other peoples dimensions so much I wanted to make some of my own.
    My Latest Dimensions-2014-08-04_235634.jpg

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Great dimensions. I particularly like Millrush Manor and the usage of the Underwater Paint as carpet, wallpaper and ceiling covering. Great use of the chapel.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

You have made some gorgeous houses! Making an alt on Hailol so I can take a closer look!

OMG Nouvae!!! Just toured Millrush Manor, and I totally adore it! The furniture you made in the living room is just to DIE for....soon as I can hire a moving van I'll be right there to haul that away!! I also love the effect of the terrain paint you used on the floors....it's just all simply fantastic. There are just a handful of builders that I rank up there with Feendish and you are definitely one of them!

Love love LOVE your work, all of it!

P.S. Does that building have the thunderstorm sound effect with it, or was that from something else? That made it really perfect.
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

I agree with Firefox, simply gorgeous work you have created my fav bit are the curtains in the manor, omg. return visits will be needed for sure
    Naerhya@Greybriar, Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyaetta@Greybriar and Jhasta@Greybriar

https://twitter.com/NaerhyaRift?lang=en

I hope you get your lost votes back quickly.
    Millrush Manor is so wonderful I have no words
    The sofa and armchairs are the best and the red curtains are fantastic. And all the decoration in there too.... I also love your landscaping, the way you made gloamwood look so fresh and pretty. Beautiful.
    Can we view what you made for the Setting the Scene or you're hiding it?

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

This is a fantastic dimension! All the parts of Deepwood Cottage that are not my favorites are not visible and you have made a gorgeous Victorian home and its surrounding grounds ... love it! Very creative use of the chapel but that sofa and chair almost make me cry, they are so beautiful. It is all lovely and I'll be back for more visits soon, since I've visited 5 times already. Kudos on a marvelous dimension, Nouvae!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Thank you everyone, I appreciate your feedback and taking the time to stop by my dimensions.

Yes, I'm in love with the new paint, it's detailed pattern is just perfect. Would love to see more types of paints like this in the future definitely.

haha Nym, you're going to need a big truck that sofa was almost 50 pieces, and yes the thunder/rain comes with the chapel, the chapel has it's own ambiance and sounds, but if you drop a projector in the dimension it apparently removes it.

The curtains were fun to make, took a lot of adjusting but I'm really happy having red curtains, after making those it gave me new ideas for more curtains. I loved making this sofa/chair set. I spent a lot of time last week looking at old Victorian furniture pics, it was one of the last things I made.

For the Matrix scene, other than four walls that image above was all that is inside the dimension, I didn't get to add the wall details or other furniture, or doors. I'm just not that attached to the movie to complete the dim now that the contest is over.

The Deepwood Cottage is one of my fav. dimensions, it's huge for 1200 pieces, and I love the terrace area at the top, I got another key so I can make something else in there, fun to work in.
    Last edited by Nouvae; 11-10-2014 at 05:32 PM.

Have seen some of yours already Nouv, Moonlight was one of the first dims I visited actually.

Love Millrush...fantastic job, but I detest stripy wallpaper sorry :P hehe
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

Quote Originally Posted by Ualani View Post
    Have seen some of yours already Nouv, Moonlight was one of the first dims I visited actually.

Love Millrush...fantastic job, but I detest stripy wallpaper sorry :P hehe
    Thank you, I see you are a Game of Thrones fan too, loved your Castle Black =)

haha, wonderful I won't have to worry about the local hardware store running out of stripy wallpaper

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    OMG Nouvae!!! Just toured Millrush Manor, and I totally adore it! The furniture you made in the living room is just to DIE for....soon as I can hire a moving van I'll be right there to haul that away!! .
    ^^ Yeah she'll take your furniture & move it into Rali's Blossom Hill! *snickers

I really liked Millrush Manor Nouvae. The Victorian furniture & draperies are absolutely awesome. I've always been an admirer of your dims. Great stuff!

Hi again after a lot of time out of play, holidays, summer, personal problems, job and this last days, trying to level up the character. After this, I saw your post Nouvae and, really great job, tomorrow I'll go to see your dimensions, I want to start again to do tourist.

I love the first screenshot, fantastic.

Haha, thank you Jayded, glad you liked it.

Welcome back Valarana, and thank you for stopping by.

Hey Nouv...

Just found Lacrimas Luna while looking for a different dim.....why you no tell anyone about this? Is lovely little dim
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

Quote Originally Posted by Ualani View Post
    Hey Nouv...

Just found Lacrimas Luna while looking for a different dim.....why you no tell anyone about this? Is lovely little dim
    I have created this habit of making small builds, with less than 500 pieces lately, so I just let them stack up until it feels like its enough to share lol. But, thank you for visiting, I'm glad you liked it. I'm working on another one now, hopefully I can make this one 1200 pieces, we'll see haha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast