+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Jaedor

Thread: Nightglow Window Trouble.

Default Nightglow Window Trouble.

Hi Dimensioneers,
    I'm having some trouble with Nightglow windows. I'm trying to build a log cabin in Kestrel's Cry Ravine and I'm using the windows one on the inside and one on the outside to try to make it look like one window. My trouble is that I want it to be night time in my dimension, but when I use the Time of Day: 11pm in my dimension the windows only glow on the inside and not the outside. To me this is very silly. I've paired the item also with an Air Sky projector and nothing changed. Does anyone have any other suggestions on how to get the outside windows to glow?

It sounds like you have everything set up correctly so it might just be that you need to turn one window around to the lit side (nightglow windows are only lit on one side). Good luck!
    The Road Less Traveled, Hypnotique, Hero's Quest: Belly of the Beast, Avalon, Doubleohhseven's Avatar v2.0, Promenade Penthouse, Hero's Quest: Sleeping Beauty, Mabhe's Quadradream, Everwinter, Karthan Paradise, Halls of Intoxication, Court of Shadows, Dreamscapes, Lost in Wonderland, Hero’s Quest: Hidden Canyon, Bywater, Sanguine Summer
    Greybriar Dimension Geek

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedor View Post
    It sounds like you have everything set up correctly so it might just be that you need to turn one window around to the lit side (nightglow windows are only lit on one side). Good luck!
    Oh my goodness! I didn't know that, haha. That's what I deserve for not playing around with my new items more before I use them.

+ Reply to Thread