+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weird Dimension Issue Today

Default Weird Dimension Issue Today

I have been dabbling a bit with dimensions as a diversion (and to deal with the onslaught of dimension items from minions), but today I experienced something really weird. I have a dimension (Stone Grove) that I had put about 60 items in. When I signed in today, I had 40 items back in my bag. I went into the dimension, and only 20 of the items are there - some I placed a week ago and some recently placed ones, with all the other items missing. Any idea what happened? I didn't deactivate the dimension, and my other dimensions are fine, it just happened with this one.

General of Telara

For a proper response, you may want to post this in the Dimension forums. Good luck.

Only thing I can think of is that as you were leaving yesterday you clicked Moving Crate? I don't know though - wouldn't it ask for a confirm?

I've had some oddities lately too - I was working in Three Springs couple days ago, had been in there for hours. I had placed some floors, and accidentally hit spacebar ("jump" key) with the last one selected - and somehow that picked up EVERY Large Wood Beam Floor in the dim - including two outside the house in a greenhouse. Not horrible, but pretty strange.

And using the native tools to yaw/pitch/roll/rotate today was a TOTAL crapshoot. I dunno - sometimes it's like the kobolds get into the hamster ball or something....
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

+ Reply to Thread