+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Minion Adventure Harvest Dim Things

Default Minion Adventure Harvest Dim Things

When I was browsing the AH earlier I picked up an item called a Skull Rack, (think that was the name anyway), which happened to be perfect for the dim I'm working on at the moment. I'd not seen this item before, but Cailynn found out that it comes from the rewards from the 10 hour minion adventure associated with the current Harvest event.

Question is, do any other dim items come from this reward? Has anyone on this forum picked anything else up from it? As far as I can remember I've not got any dim items from this particular adventure, although I've only done it a couple of times.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

There's a Meat Rack, a Garbage Mound, and a Dock Garbage Mound (or something to that effect), that I've seen, and some kind of lamp post with spider webbing. Perhaps dimensionaddicts has more items in the database (I haven't had the time to go look, sorry).
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I got the Household Garbage Mound in the second Harvest adventure I did. I looked at it real hard, then decided I'd never use it, so it's on the AH right now. Nice to get new items, but that's one I just can't see in one of my cottages.....
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

There are more things, and Feendish's tip about dimensionaddicts is good. Here's a link to the particular page. http://dimensionaddicts.com/default-...ms_per_page=20

I've received a rogue skeleton and a medium creepy hut (or tent - not on my computer to remember the exact item name at the moment) from two of the 10 hour autumn harvest minion missions I've done.

+ Reply to Thread