+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Velaxis
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Cappers

Thread: each dimensions max limit chart?

Default each dimensions max limit chart?

Is there any one place I can go to quickly view what the max limit of each Dimension is?

I don't know of a one page chart (although there might be one somewhere that someone else can tell you about) but http://www.dimensiongallery.com/skill/dimension-keys/ has all the prices and item limits. You just have to click on the pics of all the dims individually to get the details.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cappers View Post
    Is there any one place I can go to quickly view what the max limit of each Dimension is?
    Yep. All on one page here, and broken down by means of acquisition (i.e., store, crafted, world event).
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Default great!

Thanks what a time saver

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but: is there a way to upgrade the dimension items past the limit? I have upgraded 5 times with a max limit of 1200 items. Now the upgrade is grayed out and I am wondering if there is something in the shop I can purchase to get more items in my dimension?
    If not Rift should consider it!
    Shop Example: Add Dimension Item packages - "add 100 additional items" and "add 500 additional items" and perhaps on up to 1000. I think it would sell well!
    ...ɪɴᴠᴏᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀʀs!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Aslaug View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask but: is there a way to upgrade the dimension items past the limit? I have upgraded 5 times with a max limit of 1200 items. Now the upgrade is grayed out and I am wondering if there is something in the shop I can purchase to get more items in my dimension?
    If not Rift should consider it!
    Shop Example: Add Dimension Item packages - "add 100 additional items" and "add 500 additional items" and perhaps on up to 1000. I think it would sell well!
    No there isn't and there is currently no plans to make capacities higher in Dimensions.

+ Reply to Thread