+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By some1232

Thread: A Subtle Nod to Dimensioneers

Default A Subtle Nod to Dimensioneers

Has anyone else discovered the cute little hidden nod to us on top of the Ghar station in Draumheim?

Oh and I just recently got "750 Club" and saw the reward for the next achievement. OMG want so much!

Rift Master

Are you referring to the 1k artifact's collected ach reward for a dim item?
    Last edited by Manasha; 11-05-2014 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manasha View Post
    Are you referring to the 1k artifact's collected ach reward for a dim item?
    That's the one. I hope does what I think it does!

Rift Master

I have one, it's ok. Rather small tho. If you want to see it I think I have it on carebears, wolfsbane shard. It is on the back of a ship, when you first come in you go down the hill and the ship is at the bottom.

It would be a whole lot nicer if you could buy more with credits when you unlocked the ach for it. You could put many of them together to look more impressive. Same with the bounty achievements, I wish you could purchase the trophy heads with credits when you unlock those achs. Took me for forever but I got all the achs to get those trophy heads. I cant remember exactly how many there are, maybe around 30 or so. I stuck them all in that dim as well. I haven't had the time to really deal with them. But if my dim needed 2 cockatrice head mounts in it I would like to be able to do it!
    Last edited by Manasha; 11-05-2014 at 08:50 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

I also have all the achievement rewards (pre 3.0) on the PTS if need to see them just type in Kiwi look for endless eclipse pvp dimension and the anywhere.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 11-05-2014 at 08:54 AM.

Aw, I thought since it looked like a chest it would have multiples in it. I'll try to stop by and have a look at both dimensions when I can.

I haven't collected any full sets of the bounty artifacts yet. I took a long break and didn't even realize such a thing exists until shortly before 3.0s launch :P

Rift Master

Well, it is one chest. I forget the name of it but the chest is already a dim item. It just has a glittering effect coming off the gold.

The bounties are super tough though. The lvl 19s and 50s are super easy to do. But the others are just horrible to camp yourself. I usually pride myself in getting everything on my own. I tried so hard to do bounties, but gave up in frustration. Figured in the long run making money elsewhere and purchasing them off the AH was more time effective. So I just spent massive amounts of plat buying from every shard.
    Last edited by Manasha; 11-05-2014 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manasha View Post
    Well, it is one chest. I forget the name of it but the chest is already a dim item. It just has a glittering effect coming off the gold.

The bounties are super tough though. The lvl 19s and 50s are super easy to do. But the others are just horrible to camp yourself. I usually pride myself in getting everything on my own. I tried so hard to do bounties, but gave up in frustration. Figured in the long run making money elsewhere and purchasing them off the AH was more time effective. So I just spent massive amounts of plat buying from every shard.
    Oh jeez xD and here I thought we would be getting artifact dimension items! Kinda like the item that turns your character into an artifact. That would've been amazing (esp. if they put them on the store for us to buy multiples). Thanks for enlightening me.

+ Reply to Thread