Soulwalker

Default Secrets of the Wilds

Hiya peoples

An open invitation to everyone to come and see my dimension

Located on - Laethys
    Toon name - Zephr
    Dimension name - Secrets of the Wilds
    Dimension type - Bogling Boggle

Explore around... There is a lot to see... Lots of "hidden" paths to find too that are marked if you are observant

Any feedback is welcomed ^_^

Soulwalker

Hi! I was planning on touring some dimensions tonight on Laethys (my home shard), so I will make sure to stop by and check yours out! I love the idea of hidden paths

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxese View Post
    Hi! I was planning on touring some dimensions tonight on Laethys (my home shard), so I will make sure to stop by and check yours out! I love the idea of hidden paths
    You are more than welcome The hidden paths blend in nicely with the terrain/surroundings

Ugggh....veritable maze of little areas.....needed that drink....think I drunk too much though....not seeing double...seeing several :P

Great stuff
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

Soulwalker

Hi! holy maze you were not kidding! I spent a while going through as many of the different paths as I could... may or may not have gotten lost a few times... Great work overall. I felt that drink at the end was definitely needed, but it was pretty cool trying to figure it all out.

One suggestion, though it may have just been me... in the under water area, I got very turned around and had to hustle to find an exist so that I wouldn't drown! I think I ended up coming out the way I went in. Was there another way I was supposed to go? I guess, if there was, maybe make that area more funneled like the rest of the dim is? If not... good trap

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxese View Post
    in the under water area, I got very turned around and had to hustle to find an exist so that I wouldn't drown! I think I ended up coming out the way I went in. Was there another way I was supposed to go? I guess, if there was, maybe make that area more funneled like the rest of the dim is? If not... good trap
    This part only has one entrance and exit Thanks for the feedback though... Will work on it to streamline it a bit more

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ualani View Post
    Ugggh....veritable maze of little areas.....needed that drink....think I drunk too much though....not seeing double...seeing several :P

Great stuff
    Glad you liked it

+ Reply to Thread