+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Cailynn
  • 3 Post By Ailene

Thread: Dimension Key Bargains on AH

Default Dimension Key Bargains on AH

I noticed that a lot of the dimension keys that are normally 300 plat or above in the store are on the AH at the moment at massively reduced prices. I've picked up all the 300 p ones for 70 - 90 plat on Gelidra. Cailynn even picked up a Dormant Core for 100. I'm assuming people's minions are running home with these keys in their mouths and those not into dims are just throwing them on the AH for what they assume is a reasonable price. Nice to see such a thing working in our favour.

Weirdly, the cheaper '10 plat in store' dim keys are relatively expensive - around 50 plat. Is this the same across the shards?'

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Shhh keep the good vibe flowing, seriously though it is nice to see Dimensioneers get such support from the rest of the community who don't build. How long it will last as far as such prices etc remains to be seen. Fun, fun, fun.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 11-01-2014 at 08:55 PM.

Hee hee , believe me I appreciate it, and don't want to jinx it. ;)

General of Telara

I picked up Izbithus curse for 150 plat. What a steal. Also picked up an animiated dendrome wall for 140.

All the keys are super cheap. Get them while you can.

My minions have picked up 4 keys for me so far.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

My lovely little minions brought back a key to Dormant Core, which I've equipped even though I have no clue what to do with it...yet. I'm not one to turn down a free 2520 dimension, however.

I've seen VS and Moonshade for less than vendor prices, but Breach Chamber and Plaza Aurentine, especially, are grossly overpriced compared to how much they can be bought from the vendor for. I've seen Dormant Core for 200 and less, which is a bargain. I've been on the lookout for a cheap key to Infinity Gate, because that really is a fun dimension to work in, just for the challenges of the landscape.

I, too, wonder how long these prices will last. I'm grabbing building blocks for 5-10 gold each (and not complaining!). I've got people sending me items as well, so that I'm diverting them to TAP, LAP simply because I'm running out room to hold everything, as well as making use of those dimensions as well.

I'm loving this!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Yes - i am seeing the same thing on Deepwood. picked up a Dormant Core Key for 45p. Also, building blocks are usually UNDER a gold each. The other day i got through 40 pages of DIM items on the AH before I hit 10g per item!! I think i may have to open another storage DIM. I am not complaining mind you, since between leveling and working on crafting, my time spent building is limited at the moment. But when I get back to building, I may not need to open the store for a while - LOL
    Mostly I am happy that, since I am mostly building outdoor spaces, I can buy a lot of the really expensive trees at very low prices, usually below 10p. This will definitely allow more creativity. I as well have been dumping excess into both the TAP,LAP and our guilds storage DIM.

Champion

It seems the same on WB. I picked up two keys for Shoreward Island for insanely low prices, and everything else I see is pretty rock bottom. I'm actually feeling sorry for these folks who are getting all this stuff that they don't want! Good for us, but bad for them, ya' know?

Dimensions on Wolfsbane

Apothecaria Lyceum & Retreat
    Weaver's Rest
    Setting the Scene Contest Entry: Lucy Looks into a Wardrobe

Quote Originally Posted by swordkata View Post
    I picked up Izbithus curse for 150 plat. What a steal. Also picked up an animiated dendrome wall for 140.

All the keys are super cheap. Get them while you can.

My minions have picked up 4 keys for me so far.
    -----
    150 plat for Izbithus means the seller is losing a lot of plat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizbo View Post
    -----
    Not if they got the key from an adventure, in which case it was free
    Dimensions@Gelidra: Ravensong Heights by Cailynn and The Crowned Stag by Pro Lucror

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Dizbo View Post
    -----
    What makes it even funnier, is someone just posted the same key for 1500 plat...lol

Yeah thanks, couldn't resist when I read this.... so some shard hopping and I'm now proud owner of a cheap Dormant Core. I'm right now standing in the middle of the dimension, with ONE item placed.... Sagespier Tower With Elevator (thank you whoever in guild sent me that minion box!) and I have no clue where to start, but looking forward to doing so.

My nice guildies empty their minion deliveries on me, which I'm very happy for, so I got bank full and 3 "shopping center dimension" (they're filled with items sorted in different departments, it's like shopping when I go in there) with things to use. This is gonna be so much fun

Though I should be cleaning my house instead....
    Last edited by Ailene; 11-08-2014 at 06:48 AM.

+ Reply to Thread