+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Agrona77

Thread: Dimension Limit question

Shadowlander

Default Dimension Limit question

Right now I have 2 dimensions and a limit for only 2. The first one you get in freemarch and the second one you get from loyalty. Is there anyway to delete one of your dimensions so you can add another without buying an extension. I realize it's not very expensive but I like to save my credits/plat for more important things and don't like to waste them if there are alternatives. I really don't even want the freemarch dimension, I only use it as a storage space.

The way you exchange dimensions, is to buy the key (or craft it) of the dim you want.

Collect the key by right clicking it.

You then can replace the dimension in your menu, once you it [ to bring up the list of your dims. All your dimension keys will be listed there. To switch out dimensions, just click on the inactive key to replace your current active dimension.

Now, all your items in the starter dim (your storage dim), will be packed up and can be found in your "moving crate". It's the 2nd tab on your dimension item list, which can be found on your build menu, once inside your dim.
    Last edited by Agrona77; 10-31-2014 at 11:50 AM.

Shadowlander

thanks alot

Anytime Nebu. Feel free to hit me up with any other questions you might have.
    You can also join our dimension chat channels in game.

NA: dimensionaddicts@deepwood
    EU: dimensionaddicts@zaviel

+ Reply to Thread