+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Vagranticide

Thread: Jellyfish Tank - empty?

Default Jellyfish Tank - empty?

My Jellyfish Tank seems to be missing one important element.. the jellyfish. The first thought of course is if it's an issue with my graphics settings. I have EVERYTHING maxed and turned on.

I even tried to place it underwater (you never know) and still no jellies.

Anyone else having this issue?

No Jellies...anywhere lol....though sometimes it looks like there are dark shadows swirling around inside it
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Unsure there is any actual issue as Dimensioneers have been adding fish/jellyfish themselves since the release of Dimensions using statis tubes mainly as fishtanks. Now we have another tank to choose from.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 10-31-2014 at 04:48 AM.

This is definitely true, Kiwi. However, these Jellyfish Tanks are supposed to have jellyfish in them. They are so cute and I got very excited when I saw these on the Live Stream. :

In their current state they are too opaque to use as an aquarium, but that is just my observation. I would rather have the jellyfish personally.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Vagranticide View Post
    This is definitely true, Kiwi. However, these Jellyfish Tanks are supposed to have jellyfish in them. They are so cute and I got very excited when I saw these on the Live Stream. :
    Ye I was wondering about that hence the unsure bit because I couldn't quite remember if there was or not - I was giggly excited watching stream missed some finer details

For some reason, the mermaid statue has jellyfish inside her glass belly, but the tanks do not. Maybe the glass texture is too opaque to see the jellyfish? It's the same with the mermaid statue; I didn't really notice them until I looked close and saw parts of them floating outside the glass.

lol Kiwi. Yes I noticed the Mermaid Statue as well. I think it's just something we'll have to wait for Trion to fix in an update or something. I'll just place my Jellyfish Tanks where I want them and hope one day to see cute glowing little jellyfish in them.

Thanks for your responses all. I'm glad it's not just me.

+ Reply to Thread