+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10Likes
  • 6 Post By Anaemeah
  • 1 Post By Seyler
  • 1 Post By Ualani
  • 2 Post By Anaemeah

Thread: 7th Circle of Hell

Default 7th Circle of Hell

In celebration of Halloween I made a "scary dimension". Located in Fetid Plains but transformed into my version of what Hell would look like. This build focus's more on the landscape and the feel of Hell.

P.s the dogs name is Bruce and he likes long walks on the lava river and Pina colada's.

Dimension is on Greybriar
    Named :7th Circle of Hell
    Owner:Anaemeah
    Naerhya@Greybriar, Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyaetta@Greybriar and Jhasta@Greybriar

https://twitter.com/NaerhyaRift?lang=en

Uuuuuh scary stuff! The lava flow looks very cool and I love the throne. Also noticed it's made out of exactly 666 items

Great stuff...echo Seyler's words...lava is awesome...

*pats Bruce on the head*....oh btw...you owe me a new pair of slippers...they got a little singed :P
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

I glad you liked the lava river. Its my favorite part of the dimension. I was going to add more items but then I was creeping up towards 666 and thought nope, lets leave it at 666 and see if any one pays attention. It is in keeping with the theme after all.
    Sending new slippers via Fedex
    Naerhya@Greybriar, Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyaetta@Greybriar and Jhasta@Greybriar

Would have never guessed this was Fetid Plains, but it sure does look like Hell! haha

It's awesome, the throne and lava river very impressive indeed, and like that you named the dog, hehe

Absolutely love it! The lava, the throne and the whole atmosphere here is amazing! Really well done and the 666 item count makes it even more hell-ish!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

thanks every one for visiting my hellish dimension. I had a great time building it and I couldnt of done it with out the help of my fellow guildies for supplying all of the fire rocks, some fire menhirs and a few other select pieces.

It was going to be a full 1000/1000 item count but as I creeped up to the 666 I thought it would be funny to stop there.

Bruce ( Satan's Dog ) is always up for more visits

+ Reply to Thread