+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Ailene
  • 1 Post By Cailynn
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Narcise

Thread: Some dimension items on Greybriar

Default Some dimension items on Greybriar

I'm a EU player, but I have some low level characters on NA shards as well. Now with minions available, I can't resist sending them out on NA as well, and that is done on a character on Greybriar. However, I highly doubt I'll spend time building dimensions on NA, so the dimension items I got won't be used. I seem to remember some time back, a speak of dimensions for people to put items in. Does this still exist? I'd rather have someone use my items than them collecting dust in my bags.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ailene View Post
    I'm a EU player, but I have some low level characters on NA shards as well. Now with minions available, I can't resist sending them out on NA as well, and that is done on a character on Greybriar. However, I highly doubt I'll spend time building dimensions on NA, so the dimension items I got won't be used. I seem to remember some time back, a speak of dimensions for people to put items in. Does this still exist? I'd rather have someone use my items than them collecting dust in my bags.
    Take a Penny, Leave a Penny is a free item dimension on Greybriar, under the character name Shopsmart.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

That's actually a great idea, doing adventures on NA too, and putting the items in take a penny leave a penny
    Dimensions@Gelidra: Ravensong Heights by Cailynn and The Crowned Stag by Pro Lucror

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Take a Penny, Leave a Penny is a free item dimension on Greybriar, under the character name Shopsmart.
    Cheers, thanks a lot. Will look for that

I'm doing the opposite, Ailene! I have toons on two accounts on Zaviel, so I'll be putting dim items in Take a Penny there! [Assuming there's one of those there of course....]
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    I'm doing the opposite, Ailene! I have toons on two accounts on Zaviel, so I'll be putting dim items in Take a Penny there! [Assuming there's one of those there of course....]
    There is a TAP, LAP on Zaviel, under the character name Feendish. Just got a heads' up it was full, so I've upgraded through T3.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    There is a TAP, LAP on Zaviel, under the character name Feendish. Just got a heads' up it was full, so I've upgraded through T3.
    Oh, thanks much for the info, Feendish! I will be adding some items later today I think. It won't all be junk IIRC - there's a few nice things around.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

+ Reply to Thread