+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Ailene
  • 1 Post By Cailynn
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Narcise

Thread: Some dimension items on Greybriar

  1. #1
    Ascendant Ailene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Far far north (Norway)
    Posts
    2,359

    Default Some dimension items on Greybriar

    I'm a EU player, but I have some low level characters on NA shards as well. Now with minions available, I can't resist sending them out on NA as well, and that is done on a character on Greybriar. However, I highly doubt I'll spend time building dimensions on NA, so the dimension items I got won't be used. I seem to remember some time back, a speak of dimensions for people to put items in. Does this still exist? I'd rather have someone use my items than them collecting dust in my bags.

  2. #2
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ailene View Post
    I'm a EU player, but I have some low level characters on NA shards as well. Now with minions available, I can't resist sending them out on NA as well, and that is done on a character on Greybriar. However, I highly doubt I'll spend time building dimensions on NA, so the dimension items I got won't be used. I seem to remember some time back, a speak of dimensions for people to put items in. Does this still exist? I'd rather have someone use my items than them collecting dust in my bags.
    Take a Penny, Leave a Penny is a free item dimension on Greybriar, under the character name Shopsmart.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel


    Baradara@Greybriar

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple Cailynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    125

    Default

    That's actually a great idea, doing adventures on NA too, and putting the items in take a penny leave a penny
    Dimensions@Gelidra: Ravensong Heights by Cailynn and The Crowned Stag by Pro Lucror

  4. #4
    Ascendant Ailene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Far far north (Norway)
    Posts
    2,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Take a Penny, Leave a Penny is a free item dimension on Greybriar, under the character name Shopsmart.
    Cheers, thanks a lot. Will look for that

  5. #5
    Ascendant Narcise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,468

    Default

    I'm doing the opposite, Ailene! I have toons on two accounts on Zaviel, so I'll be putting dim items in Take a Penny there! [Assuming there's one of those there of course....]
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

  6. #6
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Narcise View Post
    I'm doing the opposite, Ailene! I have toons on two accounts on Zaviel, so I'll be putting dim items in Take a Penny there! [Assuming there's one of those there of course....]
    There is a TAP, LAP on Zaviel, under the character name Feendish. Just got a heads' up it was full, so I've upgraded through T3.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel


    Baradara@Greybriar

  7. #7
    Ascendant Narcise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    There is a TAP, LAP on Zaviel, under the character name Feendish. Just got a heads' up it was full, so I've upgraded through T3.
    Oh, thanks much for the info, Feendish! I will be adding some items later today I think. It won't all be junk IIRC - there's a few nice things around.
    People who circumscribe their lives to conform to the narrow expectations of others get exactly what they deserve.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts