+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By Velaxis
  • 1 Post By Ualani
  • 1 Post By Velaxis

Thread: New Dim on Gelidra EU - A Corner of Alba Sulh

Default New Dim on Gelidra EU - A Corner of Alba Sulh

I've finally finished off a second dim, focusing on one instead of pottering about in several. The dim used is Gloamwood Glen and is inspired by a story I wrote - or rather what happens after it. The Rift boss npcs of course don't appear in this story, but hey... they're the only npcs we've got!

While there are inhabited dwellings - kind of - most of the area is in ruins, but for a temple that has been newly built. For this I used Gloamwood Tavern as a base. There is evidence of voodoo in this temple, I believe! :S

This is a post-apocalyptic world - humanity has gone, but for its ruins. And the green has crept back and covered everything. And life begins anew, with new races..

Anyway, had great fun playing in Gloamwood. I've started being a bit braver with manipulating objects, although still need practice before I can create a whole building from scratch. The shard is Gelidra, the name of the owner is Telankaa, and the dim name as in the subject heading. Comments and visitors are most welcome.

Thanks always to Cailynn, who came to do a building inspection before the portals were opened and pointed out floatings and wobbles! ;)

Impressive item count...I like the 'sunken ruined' feel too.....good stuff
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

Thanks, Ualani, but it's easier to keep the item count down when using a premade inn and two houses. Hee hee. The challenge will be moving to proper building and being able to keep within the limit!

Quote Originally Posted by Velaxis View Post
    Thanks always to Cailynn, who came to do a building inspection before the portals were opened and pointed out floatings and wobbles! ;)
    It's been my pleasure to help I may have mentioned something like this before, but I love teaming up for things like this
    Dimensions@Gelidra: Ravensong Heights by Cailynn and The Crowned Stag by Pro Lucror

I love the overgrowth in the house at the start! Nice work.

Thanks for dropping by, Seyler, and glad you liked the er.. house. ;)

There are so many new dims to tour at the moment, and harvest dailies are taking up a lot of time, but hope to explore all the additions soon.

Really nice dimension, it definitely feels like nature is taking over the ruins and the buildings are very nicely furnished and decorated
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

I stopped in last night, enjoyed the ruins and the bridge, was easy to navigate around here and the temple was very nice too.

Thanks for looking in, Rali and Nouvae. Appreciate the comments.

+ Reply to Thread