+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raid Dummys

General of Telara

Default Raid Dummys

Hi there

I have never posted on the forum but I though someone might know the answer to this question!

Does anyone know if there is a Dimension Engineer that sells updated target dummies for the new expansion? I ask this because the old raid boss dummies are now level 62 only.
    For that matter I don't think I have seen any dimension engineer vendors at all in the new zones!

Thanks

Bali

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Hi there, there isn't any and it's been bought up a few posts down there *points down*:

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...d-dummies.html

Hopefully our efforts will bring this to someones attention so we can get our parses up to scratch soon

General of Telara

A Right sorry I didn't see. Silly blind me

Hopefully this will be caught soon. I also hope the Dimension guys get some vendors soon!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Balidin View Post
    A Right sorry I didn't see. Silly blind me

Hopefully this will be caught soon. I also hope the Dimension guys get some vendors soon!
    With the patron vendors and store so accessible I haven't seen the need for npc's in Dims though for cosmetic reasons (Moving/standing characters in general) so a build looks more lively would be great.

It would also be awesome if dummies could be clickable to reset cooldowns instead of having to wait for all to wear off. Cheers.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 10-29-2014 at 01:39 PM.

+ Reply to Thread