+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lighting conditions in NON nightmare tide underwater areas.

Soulwalker

Default Lighting conditions in NON nightmare tide underwater areas.

Since some cool underwater dimension items have come out, I thought, great, I can decorate some of my underwater areas in my existing dimension, best example, Shoreward Island, which has some deep large areas of water to decorate.

But, as most of u probably already know lighting these areas up is difficult and looks dull.
    ,Lighting conditions in NON nightmare tide underwater areas.-2014-10-27_072157.jpgLighting conditions in NON nightmare tide underwater areas.-2014-10-27_072201.jpg
    I was wondering if anyone has found away around this, or perhaps Trion can see its way to improve it.

I took these screen shots, as an example...

RIFT Fan Site Operator

My first dimension was Shoreward Island a monster is under the water.

I think this maybe the first time anyone has mentioned it being a problem since February 2013 (I could be wrong) so maybe having the difference between the current clear and bright dims to the mysterious lurking light in old ones can be thought of as a contrast of canvases more than a disadvantage?

I love the atmosphere under the water in Shoreward and if you take a look at the video to see "Bob" the Laethness Monster please excuse my noobness it was the first video I ever did, ever
    Last edited by Kiwi; 10-27-2014 at 07:35 AM.

Soulwalker

Thanks for the reply, Kiwi.... food for thought.

+ Reply to Thread