+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Bacchus169

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: We need updated dummies

Telaran

Default We need updated dummies

The current target dummies only go up to level 62. Makes parsing kinda worthless,

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Agreed! Please and cheers.

Default We really need this!

We really need for this to happen.

lvl 65 and lvl 67 dummies exist in Margle Palace (Draumheim), it's time that we get some for our dimensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffix View Post
    We really need for this to happen.

lvl 65 and lvl 67 dummies exist in Margle Palace (Draumheim), it's time that we get some for our dimensions.
    ^^^^ THIS ^^^^ and every post above this one

Four level 65 toons, among others:
    Khazadum@Hailol --- Dixierose@Hailol
    Tempest@Hailol --- Blazes@Hailol

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus169 View Post
    The current target dummies only go up to level 62. Makes parsing kinda worthless,
    This request has already been passed to the dimension designer (who is still on vacation) so I haven't heard if or when this would be made.

Champion

The ability lag in the Plaza makes the practice dummies there useless and the available area is too small. I do guild wide parses every 6 weeks or so and it just doesn't cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    This request has already been passed to the dimension designer (who is still on vacation) so I haven't heard if or when this would be made.
    Ive seen numerous posts like this and it just worries me that there's only 1 person in every department now. Its like trion has 6 ppl left. I mean it would make sense, but I'm not sure why we can't have more than 1 person look at something.

What if something happened to the designer? Do dimensions go away? Seems silly, I'm not sure how that works.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by TehBigCarp View Post
    Ive seen numerous posts like this and it just worries me that there's only 1 person in every department now. Its like trion has 6 ppl left. I mean it would make sense, but I'm not sure why we can't have more than 1 person look at something.

What if something happened to the designer? Do dimensions go away? Seems silly, I'm not sure how that works.
    I share similar concerns because I'm eager and often impatient but 3.1 is near I'm sure that one person and the team around them pushed for 3.1 content from October 22nd up until a much needed vacation based on priorities made by what we do in game not on forums-which will get a look over no doubt when they get back cause we've probably changed everything while they've been away cause we're rascals.

However this is our vacation every time we log in.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 01-06-2015 at 11:19 AM.

+ Reply to Thread