• 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Ualani
  • 1 Post By Nouvae
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Cailynn
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Kiwi
  • 1 Post By Ualani

Thread: Nightmare Tide Ultimate Edition Give Away! Winner Drawn Sunday October 26th.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Nightmare Tide Ultimate Edition Give Away! Winner Drawn Sunday October 26th.

YES! The title says it all and I've decided to make this a Dimension and Social Media extravaganza because its just so damn good to give this to one awesome winner!

All details are here @Rift Dream Dimensions

Support your Rift community, get pumped, get hype, get...lucky.

This will be me this weekend for Extra Life singing it deliriously though along with less cooler moves...

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 10-23-2014 at 11:54 AM.

Actually have a reason to use Twitter now lol. Greeeeaaaat stuff
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Ualani View Post
    Actually have a reason to use Twitter now lol. Greeeeaaaat stuff
    Yayyyyy! Good Luck

Thanks for including me in your list, that's a very generous prize too, good luck everyone.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Entries have begun rolling in, so great to see your screenshots - thanks for taking the time and for letting us see your awesomeness!

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    Thanks for including me in your list, that's a very generous prize too, good luck everyone.
    Most welcome, feel free to enter even if on the list!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 10-24-2014 at 02:28 PM.

This is awesome, I'm adding everyone on the list to follow atm. Can't post a screenshot just yet, as everything just went down for an hour or so. Just one small thing: it should be @Kitasia_ and the list says @_Kitasia And I have two questions too: Should the name of the dim be on the screenshot, or in the text? And does it have to be a personal dim, or can it be a guild dim as well?

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Cailynn View Post
    This is awesome, I'm adding everyone on the list to follow atm. Can't post a screenshot just yet, as everything just went down for an hour or so. Just one small thing: it should be @Kitasia_ and the list says @_Kitasia And I have two questions too: Should the name of the dim be on the screenshot, or in the text? And does it have to be a personal dim, or can it be a guild dim as well?
    Ahh the _ is at the other end of Kits, easily fixed though its a link you can just click it to go straight to the twitter page. As for the rest of the message: Feel free to look at the others entries if you like. Twitter only has so much typing space. I need the hashtag. The screenshot and info is for you so I can see your dimension and share it with the 1700 people who see my twitter to show them how brilliant Dimensions and Dimensioneers are or so they might come visit-what Dimension you choose is also yours to deliberate.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 10-24-2014 at 07:07 PM.

Cool, I had a look and decided to go with a screenshot from our guild dimension (most of which I built anyway ), as to advertise for those as well. Guild dims need more attention me thinks Anyway, I hope I did it right as I had no big reason to be on Twitter until now and only did a few tweets sofar, so fingers crossed. Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by Cailynn; 10-24-2014 at 07:47 PM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Cool, I had a look and decided to go with a screenshot from our guild dimension (most of which I built anyway ), as to advertise for those as well. Guild dims need more attention me thinks Anyway, I hope I did it right as I had no big reason to be on Twitter until now and only did a few tweets sofar, so fingers crossed. Good luck everyone!
    I agree on the Guild Dimensions! Thanks for the entry not tooooo long till draw!
    Happy Extra Life all <3

Fingers crossed everyone, and good luck to all that entered!
    Dimensions@Gelidra: Ravensong Heights by Cailynn and The Crowned Stag by Pro Lucror

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Fingers crossed everyone, and good luck to all that entered!
    Yes!

This contest will be drawn before Extra Life with @TrionWorlds ends (within 4 hours) Still Time!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Thank you for your wonderful entries the winner was Nogardgib@Greybriar.
    Wicked sauce! Time too fall off chair....
    Grats Nog!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 10-26-2014 at 07:35 AM.

Grats indeed Nogardgib!.
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

Big gratz Nogardgib
    Dimensions@Gelidra: Ravensong Heights by Cailynn and The Crowned Stag by Pro Lucror

+ Reply to Thread