+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By Ualani
  • 1 Post By Cailynn
  • 1 Post By Ualani
  • 1 Post By Ualani

Thread: The Fountain (New Dimension on Zaviel)

Default The Fountain (New Dimension on Zaviel)

"Therefore, the Lord God banished Adam and Eve
    from the Garden of Eden and placed a
    flaming sword to protect the tree of life."

I present to you the Fountain. This was my back-up idea when I was getting intensely frustrated with Castle Black, and I decided I would still do the dim.

For those of you who have not seen the film, I will not show behind the temple in a screenshot so as not to ruin the surprise. There are a few invisible tiles, but not everywhere, so please be careful where you wander. Basically...anything to the side/below the steps there is nothing to see, wander down there at your own risk ;) Also, would advise not to use mounts, you get a better effect without them.

On an annoying side note, it does suffer from bad phase in from some of the distant trees, hopefully it won't be too noticeable for you, but thought would warn you.

If anyone wants an invite rather then finding it then feel free to whisper me or grab on the Dimaddicts channel. Thank you for looking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Fountain (New Dimension on Zaviel)-small-2014-10-23_165702.jpg   The Fountain (New Dimension on Zaviel)-small-2014-10-23_172937.jpg   The Fountain (New Dimension on Zaviel)-small-2014-10-23_174752.jpg   The Fountain (New Dimension on Zaviel)-small-2014-10-23_175008.jpg  
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

Oooh, I am very interested in seeing this, The Fountain is one of my favorite movies, I've seen it too many times and I know exactly the scene you are speaking of, can't wait to check it out tonight.

Fantastic work Ualani! Really beautiful dimension and a wonderful tribute to the movie. The tree of life against the sun and the water is just amazing!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Thank you both
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

It's an awesome dimension Ualani, I really love it! You did an amazing job on all the details, and I am SO going to watch the movie again, as it's one of my favourites as well

Thank you Cailynn
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

It's just perfect, you captured all the detail from the bottom to the top, beautiful.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

A little late to the game due to leveling, but I love this transformation. Great work.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

+ Reply to Thread