• 7 Post By DimensionDiva
  • 1 Post By Afflaq
  • 2 Post By Seyler
  • 1 Post By Sarima

Thread: Livin' Large, by Dimensiondiva@Wolfsbane

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Default Livin' Large, by Dimensiondiva@Wolfsbane

Livin' Large.
    Chillaxing at a luxurious private island mansion.
    Ultra modern furnishings and art throughout.
    All the conveniences and comforts for an amazing getaway.
    Too bad the owners are here! That must make you one of the servants!
    Oh, <bleep>!

Livin' Large, by Dimensiondiva@Wolfsbane-2014-10-20_212127.jpg

Livin' Large, by Dimensiondiva@Wolfsbane-2014-10-20_212202.jpg

Livin' Large, by Dimensiondiva@Wolfsbane-2014-10-20_215410.jpg

Please enjoy your visit. Thanks!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Love, Love, Love it. All of it. The wonderful architecture of the building it self, as well as the fact I have officially claimed the bedroom with the pool in it. Licking is nine tenths of the law still, right? It has that wonderful touch of Divamazing to it.

But on the serious.....can we talk about that speedo and luscious chest hair for a moment. LOLOLOLOL <3 love it!
    Current Dimensions on Greybriar: Mount Olympus ][ BeetleJuice ][ Star Trek ][ Clue ][ Bobblehead Emporium ][ Cod fish...on a hook! ][ 1. O-Ren Ishii (Cottonmouth) ][ Suburban Mancave ][ MIB TOG Style ][ Kiss The Girl ][ Yabba-Dabba-Doo ][ Fallout Vault 101 ][ The Beverly Hillbillies

Wonderful Diva. The two materials compliment each other so well. Really great all round.
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

Amazing work on the mansion, i'm in love with every piece of furniture and art, every simple creative solution and the overall classy look. But the best part is always that Diva-crazyness that somehow finds its way into the cleanest of builds (and makes me have to clean my screen)!

I enjoyed it as well Diva. Meticulous work that you are known for & the owners lounging outside just made me LOL! Loved it

Absolutely LOVE it! The house is so modern and all the furniture is incredible and fits in perfectly (I seriously want that kitchen in rl!) I really love the details like the satellite dish, projector and the fantastic modern art, and I laughed my butt off when I saw the owners!....Shes clearly with him for his money that's for sure :P Another amazing and funny dimension Diva!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Amazing, i want your coffee maker!

Dimensions: Summer Cottage@Gelidra, Twisted Fairytale@Gelidra, T.A.R.D.I.S@Gelidra, Desperation@Gelidra, 11:th Hour@Gelidra, Bunny Suicides@Gelidra, Lost@Gelidra / By Avalania: Mad Doctors lab@Gelidra,

This was an amazing DIM. I loved the ultra modern look. Everything from the furniture to the wall art. The owner and his gold-digging wife were cute too - lol

Just when I think I'm about to catch up on touring, there you go again! I'm a'comin, can't miss this one!!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Wow.....just....wow. How do you come up with these ideas? That looked like a nice vacation spot for The Jetsons! I'm surprised I didn't find one of them lurking about....hehe. The sunbathers were awesome....especially the woman in the red bikini! And that gorgeous black and white bed (waterbed?) on the lowest level! I want it!!!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Loving your new contemporary home Diva, that kitchen *drool*, and I love what you did with the window frames for the furniture... and wow the owners, haha!

Last edited by Nouvae; 10-21-2014 at 07:26 PM.

amazeballs, just amazeballs.
    Naerhya@Greybriar, Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyaetta@Greybriar and Jhasta@Greybriar

https://twitter.com/NaerhyaRift?lang=en

Rift Disciple

Omg so awesome I want to have the same built in real life !

+ Reply to Thread