+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11
Like Tree307Likes

Thread: Dimension Contest - Fountains

Prizes have been distributed on my end, please check your in-game mail.

I will just repeat what I've already posted on the DT site:

It was a great challenge for myself, I had a lot of questions I had to ask myself about how to make the best and fair scoring system for this particular challenge, while nothing is perfect, I feel that the system helped myself and the other judges greatly in making the choices we did. It would have been extremely difficult otherwise.

I really wish I could have given more prizes because I just admired so many of these, seeing everyone’s personal style come to life even in just a little 100 piece fountain was so precious, at the end of the day it was a little sad for me to only choose a handful of the 32.

Thank you all again, it was a pleasure to host the contest. Have a great day!

Rift Chaser

Thanks for the awesome competition. i had great fun building my fountain, touring with others and seeing all the great builds. The diversity and beauty was staggering. Loved it all.

I'm very happy with my win. The Rexes will definitely find their way in funding more builds
    And thanks for the kind words everyone in game and out.

The fountain will be moving to my Park dimension inside the maze there. In about a week time to still give people who want to see it easily the chance.
    I will also try to figure out how to share it on the dimension addicts website as toolbox item. registering on the dimension addicts website has been way overdue anyway ^^ This will kick my behind in gear to finally get to it ^^

If someone knows how to and is willing to help however I would also be more then happy to give that person the rights to copy the build in toolbox and share it on the website.
    Last edited by Serathe; 11-17-2014 at 09:31 AM.
    Proud builder of the following dimensions on Zaviel: On Serathe: O-RP Family park and tree hotel , Grotto mansion , Little Ravenshire , Vila Plankcraft, The Raven - Edgar Allen Poe, Fairytale fountain and menagerie, O-RP Beach resort Knock knock On Orticia: Villa Gothica , Orticia's lair

Congrats to all the winners! This contest was so fun to do & even more fun to tour the entries. I do not envy the judges' jobs because for me it was hard to decide. Thank you Nouvae for a wonderful contest

Big grats to all the winners, thank you Nouvae for a great contest, and thank you Agrona and Titan for helping with the judging. It's been an awesome experience!
    Dimensions@Gelidra: Ravensong Heights by Cailynn and The Crowned Stag by Pro Lucror

Rift Chaser

The Fairytale Fountain is added to the dimension addicts website. I added the grandfather clock and the winged piano from 'The Raven - Edgar Allen Poe" Dimension as well seeing people seemed to like those.
    Proud builder of the following dimensions on Zaviel: On Serathe: O-RP Family park and tree hotel , Grotto mansion , Little Ravenshire , Vila Plankcraft, The Raven - Edgar Allen Poe, Fairytale fountain and menagerie, O-RP Beach resort Knock knock On Orticia: Villa Gothica , Orticia's lair

Thank you Nouvae for hosting this event. Thank you to the judges who took the time to judge this creative process.
    Congrats to all the winners and judges choice picks as well. All the fountains were outstanding and I had a blast making my own. I really loved seeing all the fountains and I hope there will be more awesome builds in the future ( im sure there will be, dimmming is addictive )
    Naerhya@Greybriar, Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyaetta@Greybriar and Jhasta@Greybriar

https://twitter.com/NaerhyaRift?lang=en

Congrats to all the winner !

At the risk of repeating myself, an award is the cherry on the cake. The most important, in my opinion is to participate in a collective event. And this event was very successful in my direction. Congratulations to all and thank you to all those who appreciated my work. Thank you again and especially Nouvae for making this possible.
    Last edited by Arwhen; 11-18-2014 at 05:55 AM.

I just wanted to add that one of the entries we could not access for judging, and I just found out today that the owner was on vacation, however you can now see this lovely fountain on the Faeblight shard, it is called Tears of the Elders by Aelfwin and she has shared her work over on the Dimension Addicts sites too.

Thanks again everyone, I had a great time with the contest, I learned a lot from it and I really appreciate the sharing aspect overall. I look forward to hosting another contest with a similar context in the New Year!
    Last edited by Nouvae; 11-19-2014 at 04:47 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11