• 6 Post By Afflaq
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Afflaq
  • 1 Post By Ralitza
  • 2 Post By Seyler
  • 1 Post By Nouvae

Thread: Suburban Mancave *Seyler&Afflaq*

Default Suburban Mancave *Seyler&Afflaq*

So Seyler and I got together for a quick little collaboration before we will be busy with the x-pac and all that comes with it. Thank you so much Seyler for making time for this little bit of fun.

So with that being said we would like to invite everyone to come take a look at our little bit of man heaven. Don't forget to say hi to Kyle and Joe while you are visiting (Kyle is the blonde).

Shard: Greybriar

Character Name: Atalie

Dimension Name: Suburban Mancave *Seyler&Afflaq*
    Current Dimensions on Greybriar: Mount Olympus ][ BeetleJuice ][ Star Trek ][ Clue ][ Bobblehead Emporium ][ Cod fish...on a hook! ][ 1. O-Ren Ishii (Cottonmouth) ][ Suburban Mancave ][ MIB TOG Style ][ Kiss The Girl ][ Yabba-Dabba-Doo ][ Fallout Vault 101 ][ The Beverly Hillbillies

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Great job on this dimension, and some excellent morphing with the garage, the signs and the car. I stole a beer while I was there.
    Last edited by Feendish; 10-19-2014 at 05:22 PM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

That's okay Feendish. I'm sure there is plenty to go around. The fridge is stocked. This is a mancave after all. Beer is a staple in the garage.
    Current Dimensions on Greybriar: Mount Olympus ][ BeetleJuice ][ Star Trek ][ Clue ][ Bobblehead Emporium ][ Cod fish...on a hook! ][ 1. O-Ren Ishii (Cottonmouth) ][ Suburban Mancave ][ MIB TOG Style ][ Kiss The Girl ][ Yabba-Dabba-Doo ][ Fallout Vault 101 ][ The Beverly Hillbillies

Plane Touched

Very well done!!

Shadowlander

Great work! So many little Details and so well done.
    Raluar - Brutwacht (EU)
    Schurkenhain, New Ellensford, Vineta, Paradise Valley, Cabin in the Woods, The same procedure as last year?, Lovely Cottage, Sanctuary of the Sacred
    “Our heads are round so that thoughts can change direction - Francis Picabia”

Fantastic and fun dimension, I love the characters and all the lovely details and I had a right good giggle at that calender! Really well done guys
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Very cool you two
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

Thank you Afflaq for this wonderful opportunity. For coming up with this idea, hosting it, and putting up with my lack of knowledge and lack of communication skills It was a fun project that I enjoyed more than I had expected! Call me sentimental but these guys make me smile and I get strange emotions whenever I'm in this dimension, it's more to me than "just a build". I hope everyone will enjoy their visit. Thanks for the kind comments!

Wow this was incredible! Are there any houses for sale in that dims neighborhood? I'm ready to move right in!
    **Bank Access** is a dimension created to help fellow Rifters and is found on every NA shard. Deposit, withdraw, craft and parse at anytime in a serene and peaceful setting!
    Ravenfaire-Gothess@hailol. Dims: Greenwood, Argh You Ready, Howl's Moving Castle, Castle by the Sea

Haha! Love the dimension name! It's so perfectly accurate what you two have created here, I love the Mustang, the wall art, the garage floor, and the craftsman toolbox! Nice neighborhood too. Such a great concept all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Seyler View Post
    Thank you Afflaq for this wonderful opportunity. For coming up with this idea, hosting it, and putting up with my lack of knowledge and lack of communication skills It was a fun project that I enjoyed more than I had expected! Call me sentimental but these guys make me smile and I get strange emotions whenever I'm in this dimension, it's more to me than "just a build". I hope everyone will enjoy their visit. Thanks for the kind comments!
    Awww. Seyler you are such a wonderful builder. It really was fun to do this build with you. Thank you again for finding time. <3

I've been spending so much time on the PTS with minions I'm way behing on my touring!! I visited last night, and absolutely loved it! Actually.....seems like I used to live in that neighborhood:P

Great job, once again!!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

just too awesome, great dimension
    Naerhya@Greybriar, Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyaetta@Greybriar and Jhasta@Greybriar

https://twitter.com/NaerhyaRift?lang=en

+ Reply to Thread