+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By tkazzy79
  • 1 Post By tkazzy79
  • 2 Post By DimensionDiva

Thread: A Pirates Life for me

Soulwalker

Default A Pirates Life for me

A little something I've been working on off and on for a while, finally have it finished.

Deepwood ~ A Pirates Life for me ~ Sazzalyea

Sadly I do not have piks for it, my computer really sux when taking in game pix. But, I do hope that if your bored, you'll come check it out! Lots to see, down by the party boats on the water side, a small prison cell, and way up top is the captains quarters..

Hope you enjoy if you stop by!

Very busy dim Liked your use of upside down pools at the top.
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

You certainly did find a good use for a lot of boats! LOL Very imaginative dimension, I enjoyed exploring it
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Soulwalker

Thank you!

I was going off of the Pirate Cove from the movies, which well, was all boats lol. I am glad to hear that you both enjoyed it!

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

Ahoy, matey! Since one of my own toons is a Buccaneer herself, I can never resist a pirate-themed dimension! Lots of fun places to explore and lots of stuff to see! Nice Captain's Quarters! Good job!

P.S. What does a Pirate say when he wants to share a drink with two ladies of the evening? Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum! Please don't lock me in your prison cell for telling this very bad joke!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

I made my way up to the Captains Quarters, it's nice to see something interesting built on the tower in Shoreward Island, I thought the skeleton on the plank was cool too.

+ Reply to Thread