+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 7 Post By Ualani
  • 1 Post By Ualani

Thread: Castle Black

Default Castle Black

Well..contest was great fun, but stressful and irritating getting this somewhat ready. Anyway, now the contest is over I have gone back and done most of what I wanted to do with it originally. The armoury has been added and a lot more fine detail has been put into it. I hope you all enjoy it.

Thanks to all those who have already visited and voted, and an extra special thank you to Rali for her words of encouragement when I just wanted to cry and pack the whole thing up into a moving crate.

For those who have not seen it, some screens below for you

Castle Black-small-2014-10-14_174739.jpgCastle Black-small-2014-10-14_174724.jpgCastle Black-small-2014-10-14_174507.jpgCastle Black-small-2014-10-14_164730.jpgCastle Black-small-2014-10-14_164645.jpg

It's an awesome dimension Ualani, and I like the changes you've made Also, it's been great fun to be able to have a look at the inner works of you dimension, thanks for the tour

All I can say is WOW! I felt like I'd been teleported onto the set of Game of Thrones, I even had a nosy to see if John Snow was knocking about (Mmm...John Snow ) You really have done an incredible job recreating Castle black and the Wall, I'm sooooo glad you didn't pack it up into that moving crate! Never pull this down or I'll cry!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Thank you for the kind words....and sorry ladies...but John is currently north of the wall :P
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

Quote Originally Posted by Ualani View Post
    Thank you for the kind words....and sorry ladies...but John is currently north of the wall :P
    Booooo! *throws rotten veg @Ualani*
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Awwww, you just broke our hearts

Plane Touched

No Jon??? bah and here I am revisiting hoping to run into him.
    Really worth visiting, well done!

Shadowlander

Ualani, out of all the dimension entries in the contest, I have to say I was looking forward to this one the most. I absolutely love Game of Thrones and couldn't wait to get in this one and look around! You certainly didn't disappoint, your castle black and wall were outstanding. Well done for creating such an amazing dimension, and so glad you didn't pack it up! I'm with Rali, don't ever knock it down!

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

I really enjoyed this dimension, Ualani, and the new armory is a wonderful addition. I visited Castle Black a lot during the contest and was very impressed. You've made it even more wonderful with all the fine details you've added. I'm so glad you didn't pack it all up! I would hate to have missed this one. Great work! Kudos on a fantastic dimension for the contest and double-kudos for making it even more impressive since then!

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Thank you all for the kind words, means a lot coming from such wonderful builders.
    Dimensions on Zaviel:

I loved it before the additions Ualani. Looks just like the wall in Game of Thrones. I'll have to visit again & see your new things

I love your version of Castle Black & The Wall, it's just perfect! I was so impressed with the buildings, layout, and that you can meander around the whole set just like in the show, and I was just blown away that I could take a look off the top of the wall!!

I havent been back yet to see the new additions, but i loved touring this DIM. I especially enjoyed taking the elevators to the top. Very well done. I will definitely pop back in to see the changes.

+ Reply to Thread