• 4 Post By Kitasia
  • 1 Post By Foxfire
  • 1 Post By simpa1988
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 3 Post By Soleila
  • 1 Post By Nouvae

Thread: 3.0 Items

Default 3.0 Items

I'm currently plaing on the PTS server as I have no patience at all! I found one item in a chest that I fished up, not sure it has been posted before so I thought I would just to show you what we can expect.

This one is called a "Coral Beacon" and was found in a chest that I fished up.

Attachment 20396

This is a hut I found when questing and looking around. It does not say that it is a dimension item but knowing rift I would not be surprised if this little hut became a dimension item. I could be wrong though so don't get your hopes up too much!

Attachment 20397
    Attachment 20398
    Attachment 20399
    Attachment 20400
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

Here's a new item that was randomly dropped. It's called "Giant clam cluster rock". I think it's beautiful!

Attachment 20401Attachment 20402
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

Yet another dimension item I found of a mob, called "Cherry Algae"

There are a TON of new dimension items to be found, or given in minion quests. I have found quite a few, including an epic hut.

Oh great! Feel free to post a few if you feel like it I'm just so anxious and curious that I can't wait to see what's out there! The epic hut sounds...epic. Huehuehue

Sorry, I can't post pics. I take all the items I find, and put them in the guild bank. I don't do dimensions, so I don't keep the items.

Quote Originally Posted by Happysack View Post
    There are a TON of new dimension items to be found, or given in minion quests. I have found quite a few, including an epic hut.
    Actually, there are very few dimension items coming from minions that are "new". I realize they may be new to you if you aren't that familiar with dimension items though. I have been running multiple missions for dimension items ever since they were activated on PTS, and the only "new" items I have gotten were a couple of the scaffolding pieces that you can only buy in a kit from the Rift store. The only new items for dimensions in 3.0 are all water themed like the coral, plants, and little shell huts. No new building blocks, no furniture items), etc. I would love to be proven wrong on this, but I don't believe that I am.

That being said, the minions are wonderful, and I believe every single dimension item available in the game is in their loot table. I have gotten fishing items, world drop items, many store items, and items previously only found in the mystery boxes.
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

I have placed a few on the addicts site under new that I have fished up. Though since they are subject to change. I have placed the label unknown source and pts on them . Will add more as people send tells on what they have found or if i find more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    I have placed a few on the addicts site under new that I have fished up. Though since they are subject to change. I have placed the label unknown source and pts on them . Will add more as people send tells on what they have found or if i find more.
    Love that wall lamp and the mermaid statue! I hadn't seen those. That'll have me getting out my fishing pole for sure!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

thanks
    i really love all the new items from NT!!!

I would'nt be suprised either
    thats it...
    "cricket chirps silently, echoing through the dank meadow in which nightime had began approaching"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.0 Items-awesom.jpg  
    Wassuppp
    Lvl 52 Kelari Warrior <Empires>
    Wasssssssup

Making Storm Legion architecture since March 2015 :P

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Thanks for sending me these goodies to put in PTS Item Displays, as well. I really, really like that rusted metal plate (I see a lot of time fishing in my future...), as well as the reticulated ship armor. I also really hope these items in particular make it to live.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I have to say that I am very impressed with the minion cards. As someone wrote before in another post, they DO bring in a lot of building blocks which is expensive for a dimensioneer but oh so necessary. So far I've gotten black marble tiles, roof tops, planks, cubes etc.

I do wish there would be more variation to the building blocks. For example, it would be nice if a person with DW could dye or make a dye for building blocks. Red marble *drool*.

Thanks for sharing the pics! That giant glam cluster looks really pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    Thanks for sharing the pics! That giant glam cluster looks really pretty.
    I know! It's my favourite drop so far! Imagine the possibilities with it, a tacky 80's style mermaid bed is just one of many ideas

+ Reply to Thread