+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Any new Halloween themed Dims this year?

General of Telara

Default Any new Halloween themed Dims this year?

Love the work all you guys put into your dim. Since its October, I was wondering if anyone is making Halloween themed Dims? Or any contests?

Soulwalker

Mine is called Weird Science. I wasn't building dims yet last Halloween, so I guess it can be considered new for this year :-)
    It's on Greybriar!
    Lizzee@Greybriar
    Lizzeeland---Flowers in the Attic---Weird Science---Saint Peter's Gate---White Christmas Eve---Purgatory---Pioneer Women (I Love Lucy)---Bogling Christmas---Frozen Fantasy---Elemental Knowledge---Farwind Village

I have a few creepy/horror themed dimensions, some are not so new though. Horror House, The Crypt, What the Hell...? and This is Battery Acid, You Slime! (the last one is more of a snapshot of a scene from a horror film) They're all on Gelidra EU and you are more than welcome to take a look around. Also, Raluar@Brutwacht has a dimension called "Cabin in the woods" which is really creepy and Hiurma@Zaviel has one called "Come in..if you dare!" There are lots more out there but these are just a few I remember off the top of my head. Haven't heard about any halloween contests tho.
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

My wife and I are planning a creepy/ Halloween DIM, but we have only been playing since April. We need the harvest Festival event before we can proceed. Any word if it is on this year?

I will be opening a new halloween-ish dim on October 31st I need a few more items to complete it, but most of it is done.
    Naerhya@Greybriar, Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyaetta@Greybriar and Jhasta@Greybriar

https://twitter.com/NaerhyaRift?lang=en

Please check out my dimension "The Halloween House" on Deepwood by Aslaug and +1 if you like it. Hope you all enjoy it! It's a non-stop work in progress because I love Halloween!
    Happy Halloween!!!

*Don't forget to go down the hill to the "Dead Inn" and dance with a corpse!Any new Halloween themed Dims this year?-deadinn1.jpg
    ...ɪɴᴠᴏᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏ sᴛᴀʀs!

Default I just love this!

I have to admit, from most of the Halloween type dimensions I have seen in the past I am usually a bit "ho-hum" about them, although I do love Halloween. But your dimension is just great! I think what makes it so special is all of the cute ghostly inhabitants that are all throughout the dimension. So cute!!!! I'd have voted more than once if I could have!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Shadowlander

I'm currently starting a halloween dim, but if it's finished by the time 31st comes around I think the world might explode...maybe I could have it finished by next halloween? hehe ;)

Any idea on the date the Harvest event begins? I've been waiting all year for this one, don't want to miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aslaug View Post
    Please check out my dimension "The Halloween House" on Deepwood by Aslaug and +1 if you like it. Hope you all enjoy it! It's a non-stop work in progress because I love Halloween!
    Happy Halloween!!!
    I went to see this, and I think its wonderful, really nice atmosphere, and the dancing corpses were the best

Dimensions: Summer Cottage@Gelidra, Twisted Fairytale@Gelidra, T.A.R.D.I.S@Gelidra, Desperation@Gelidra, 11:th Hour@Gelidra, Bunny Suicides@Gelidra, Lost@Gelidra / By Avalania: Mad Doctors lab@Gelidra,

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nouvae View Post
    Any idea on the date the Harvest event begins? I've been waiting all year for this one, don't want to miss it.
    A week after NT launch was the tentative schedule (around 30-ish October), depending on their workload after the xpac comes out.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarima View Post
    I went to see this, and I think its wonderful, really nice atmosphere, and the dancing corpses were the best
    Dancing corpses?! omw now...
    **Bank Access** is a dimension created to help fellow Rifters and is found on every NA shard. Deposit, withdraw, craft and parse at anytime in a serene and peaceful setting!
    Ravenfaire-Gothess@hailol. Dims: Greenwood, Argh You Ready, Howl's Moving Castle, Castle by the Sea

For your creeping pleasure Nog's Haunted Pub is open on greybriar !

Stop on by get spooked and get a beer...

I hope you enjoy.

<O└d Skool>

Quote Originally Posted by Ralitza View Post
    I have a few creepy/horror themed dimensions, some are not so new though. Horror House, The Crypt, What the Hell...? and This is Battery Acid, You Slime! (the last one is more of a snapshot of a scene from a horror film) They're all on Gelidra EU and you are more than welcome to take a look around. Also, Raluar@Brutwacht has a dimension called "Cabin in the woods" which is really creepy and Hiurma@Zaviel has one called "Come in..if you dare!" There are lots more out there but these are just a few I remember off the top of my head. Haven't heard about any halloween contests tho.
    Yes I would recommend Rali's "Horror House" & Hiurma's "come in if you dare!" as the creepiest, scariest dims out there! Well worth a look for sure

Quote Originally Posted by JaydedRIft View Post
    Yes I would recommend Rali's "Horror House" & Hiurma's "come in if you dare!" as the creepiest, scariest dims out there! Well worth a look for sure
    1000% agree with this!
    **Bank Access** is a dimension created to help fellow Rifters and is found on every NA shard. Deposit, withdraw, craft and parse at anytime in a serene and peaceful setting!
    Ravenfaire-Gothess@hailol. Dims: Greenwood, Argh You Ready, Howl's Moving Castle, Castle by the Sea

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast