• 1 Post By Cailynn
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Foxfire
  • 2 Post By Raluar
  • 1 Post By Velaxis

Thread: Lovely Cottage

Shadowlander

Default Lovely Cottage

I want to show you my new Karthan Ponds Dimension that I have been finished today.

This Dimension was some weeks asleep because of the contest.

Here are some Screens:

I still can't upload images, so I still have to use links. You can find the link to all my albums in my signature.

I hope you like it
    Raluar - Brutwacht (EU)
    Schurkenhain, New Ellensford, Vineta, Paradise Valley, Cabin in the Woods, The same procedure as last year?, Lovely Cottage, Sanctuary of the Sacred
    “Our heads are round so that thoughts can change direction - Francis Picabia”

You didn't mention it is on Brutwacht, and is the name of the dim "Lovely Cottage"?
    And OMG those chairs!!!!

I love the decoration on everything, the chairs are wonderful, and that little indoor fountain. And the bath

So, when can I come over for a holiday? I'd like to stay there oh... a month or two? And I might just never move out again. That is one lovely cottage indeed, I love everything about out it! Wow on the windows, and tables, chairs, the cabinets, the barstools, just wow! One thing though... the person that left the cabinet door in the kitchen open deserves a slap on the head. I hit mine when I walked into the kitchen

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Lovely cottage indeed. Love the closet made from the Runescape Litters. And those windows!

Great work as always.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

You have a very unique and interesting style....I love the way you used the pirate staircases for the roof, the Runescape Litters for the closet, and the chairs are really great! And in spite of the warning from Cailynn, dang if I didn't hit my head on that door too!

Great work Raluar!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Great work Ralu

Shadowlander

Thank you, i see so many people who build windows by themselves and this time i wanted to this too.^^

Especially Feendish's windows, i love your windows. I am happy that I could manage it. It's not that easy, it drives me crazy.^^
    Raluar - Brutwacht (EU)
    Schurkenhain, New Ellensford, Vineta, Paradise Valley, Cabin in the Woods, The same procedure as last year?, Lovely Cottage, Sanctuary of the Sacred

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raluar View Post
    Thank you, i see so many people who build windows by themselves and this time i wanted to this too.^^

Especially Feendish's windows, i love your windows. I am happy that I could manage it. It's not that easy, it drives me crazy.^^
    Hehe, thanks, and I think making your own stuff is well worth it.

Thank you, also, for posting those chairs to DA!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Plane Touched

I like that bed and the chairs !
    Wasn't this the place you showed me where you wanted the horses outside?

nice dimension Raluar. Colorful and peaceful. A place to relax in.
    Last edited by ecume; 10-12-2014 at 09:39 PM.

Shadowlander

@Kahlann: Yes it was the place with the ugly horse.^^ The space of the dim were so big, i wasn't happy with it. It don't feel cozy with so much empty space, so i make the dim smaller. Now i think it looks so much better than before.

@Ecume: Thank you, and thanks again for your help
    Raluar - Brutwacht (EU)

Stunning Raluar! The cottage is beautiful, I love the windows and those chairs...wow. Infact all the furniture is awesome, really well done!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

This is fabulous. So many imaginative constructions but I think my favourite is... the loo! Complete with long, old-fashioned chain. Brilliant!

Another beautiful dimension, loved it from the entrance all the way to the back porch! Your furniture is awe-inspiring and that bed was very cool! Enjoyed the water garden out back as well!

+ Reply to Thread