+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: This is Battery Acid, You Slime!

Default This is Battery Acid, You Slime!

I've had 3 new-ish builds completed and have moved from Zaviel over to Gelidra since I last posted here on the forums, so I figured I'd fit them all into one post! Its not that I didn't want to post each one upon completion, Its just that I'm a slacker!

My newest build, This is Battery Acid, You Slime! was built for Feendish's Setting the Scene contest. My scene is from the movie adaptation of Stephen Kings IT, where Eddie Kaspbrak steps forward and squirts Pennywise the Clown in the face with his inhaler. I must have watched the scene a million times and spotted several continuation errors including, magical moving and disappearing flash lights...good old low budget films!
    Basically, this one was a pain in the butt!

This is Battery Acid, You Slime!-2014-10-09_194857.jpg

Echo Falls was my attempt at an environmental transformation. I have seen and loved so many beautiful gardens and landscapes, so I wanted to try my hand at it too. Echo Falls, in my mind, is round the corner from my cottage Blossom Hill. As many of you know, Blossom Hill is named after a brand of wine, and so is Echo Falls. I found it quite amusing seen as they're never very far from each other on the shelves down the shop (I'm easily amused!) and I also added a little game of "Where's Brian" :P

This is Battery Acid, You Slime!-2014-10-09_201358.jpg

What the Hell...? was my entry for Feendish's Total Transformations contest. It started out based on "The Secret World" but ended up taking on a life of its own. This is my biggest build so far, and I had a lot of fun with it. Especially making the baby zombie!

This is Battery Acid, You Slime!-2014-10-09_201822.jpg

For those of you who haven't already, your welcome to hop over to Gelidra and have a look around. I'll have a word with Brian and his friends and make sure they don't bite!
    Last edited by Ralitza; 10-09-2014 at 11:40 AM.
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

You know you build a lot when you post advertisements in bulk...

Some great dimensions!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Your dimensions are very cool Rali! I am very impressed with the Battery Acid one, it's very cool! And your What the Hell dimension I think, was the first dimension I saw where nothing of the original dimension could be seen anymore, and I was completely blown away with what you did. And don't worry about Brian, I'll give him a much needed hug, maybe he'll feel better after that

Superb works from an extremely talented dimension artist! I always enjoy visiting your dims because they not only look awesome but they are well organized down to the last detail and they just feel right. I hope you will build many more for our enjoyment and of course don't forget the beautifully decorated colon.

Rift Chaser

Congrats on the win Rali. Well deserved.
    I always love looking at your creations and chatting to you about them.

Gives Brian a pat on the somewhat disgusting head ^^
    Proud builder of the following dimensions on Zaviel: On Serathe: O-RP Family park and tree hotel , Grotto mansion , Little Ravenshire , Vila Plankcraft, The Raven - Edgar Allen Poe, Fairytale fountain and menagerie, O-RP Beach resort Knock knock On Orticia: Villa Gothica , Orticia's lair

I am a huge fan of all your dimensions, Rali! But the latest one, This is Battery Acid You Slime really blew me away. Pennywise looked like he just stepped off the movie screen into your dimension. This was one of my top three favorites above all the rest I can't help but think that you as well as a few others here must truly be artists in real life.

Congrats on your win in the contest and whatever you do, please don't stop building!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

Rali! Big gz to you hun! Your latest dimension was my favourite for the contest and I am so happy that you finally won. It's well deserved, and I just love looking at your dimensions. The battery acid one is my favourite, and the details blew me away. Even the title is great and hints at a sense of humour . I only miss not being able to admire your work on Zaviel anymore, then again, I can understand why you switched servers. Great job as always!
    You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Even if I'm not posting. I'm here. Scrolling. Judging.

wow havent seen the first one, have to see it
    Great job

Plane Touched

well deserved winner Rali! awesome atmosphere.
    The kids look stunning
    Last edited by Kahlann; 10-12-2014 at 03:42 PM.

I fell in love with your blossom hill, so much details and a touch of humour. Same with the dimension you worked on for the contest. Your characters made me think : "and if the film was made with playmobil ? it would have been fun after all" . "What the hell" was stunning for the atmosphere fill of darkness and horror; the details were where they should be, really make me think i'm in the film. I will make sure to pay a visit to your new dimension.

i'm a fan

Gratz !

Thanks all for your lovely comments, I'm glad you enjoyed Battery Acid ("If duplo made horror films" would have been a better name!) and my other dimensions aswell. Your all awesome!
    @Seyler, I'm seriously considering building the beautifully decorated colon, but anyone whose not on the EU dimensionaddicts channel may think I've lost my mind!!
    Dimensions on Gelidra EU: Horror House -The Crypt - Blossom Hill - What the Hell...? - Echo Falls - This is Battery Acid, You Slime! - A Beautifully Decorated What..?! - Bad Santa - Bates Motel - Christine - Butcher Bob's II - The Remake
    NEW!
    Mountain View

Marvellous dimensions, Rali, and much fun to explore. The atmospheres are wonderfully conjured and the garden location is luscious!

Shadowlander

All I have to say on the matter is this: Where are my duplo babies?? I want them for my desk!!
    Seriously though, your builds are amazing, please don't ever stop putting me in awe, and making me giggle!

Shadowlander

I really love your Dimensions, they are so detailed and really well done. And I fell in love with your monsters, espeacially the baby...they are so cute and scary at the same time.^^
    Raluar - Brutwacht (EU)
    Schurkenhain, New Ellensford, Vineta, Paradise Valley, Cabin in the Woods, The same procedure as last year?, Lovely Cottage, Sanctuary of the Sacred
    “Our heads are round so that thoughts can change direction - Francis Picabia”

Default The queen of horror dimension

The dimensions are wonderful creepy.
    I love all your dimensions.
    I try sometime to build a creepy dimension.
    I look forward to your new dimension.

Nico alias Chulia (Brutwacht eu.)
    Chulia - Brutwacht
    Collabs with Alliandre@Brutwacht, Brot und Spiele,From Dusk till Dawn, Children of the Desert (all on Chulya@Brutwacht)
    Venedig,Goldrush,Frankenstein,Atlantis (Chulia),Tibet, Midgard,(Chulya),King Midas (Phloo), Sailing Home, (Anubyss)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast