+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By simpa1988
  • 2 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Kitasia
  • 1 Post By Feendish
  • 1 Post By Cailynn

Thread: New dimension items from Nightmare Tide! Feedback and Suggestions!

Default New dimension items from Nightmare Tide! Feedback and Suggestions!

Got all the kits from the store and used them to my dimension.
    Awesome items, really love them all. Especially the huge coral mountains can be used on many projects!!
    Got some other from fishing, looking good!!But there are more sure, i only got 3 so far.
    The only items i haven't yet seen are these from Dreamweaving.

Just want to ask Faratha or any other dev that may know, if there gonna be more items at NT launch from other sources.
    I mean right now u can either buy some from store or get a few from fishing and Dreamweaving.
    Why dont u add some items to be craftable at fishing or survival professions ? People will use them more!
    Also are u planning to add some dimension items from the notoriery vendors , like u did at SL ?
    Last edited by simpa1988; 10-09-2014 at 04:52 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simpa1988 View Post
    Got all the kits from the store and used them to my dimension.
    Awesome items, really love them all. Especially the huge coral mountains can be used on many projects!!
    Got some other from fishing, looking good!!But there are more sure, i only got 3 so far.
    The only items i haven't yet seen are these from Dreamweaving.

Just want to ask Faratha or any other dev that may know, if there gonna be more items at NT launch from other sources.
    I mean right now u can either buy some from store or get a few from fishing and Dreamweaving.
    Why dont u add some items to be craftable at fishing or survival professions ? People will use them more!
    Also are u planning to add some dimension items from the notoriery vendors , like u did at SL ?
    I've got the dreamweaving items on display on the PTS under the character name Barada, along with the kit items, if you want to see them. That dim is also full of 2.7 mystery box items, so it may require a bit of running around (I've also been dumping my minion dimension rewards in there, just to free up some room in my bags, so it's a bit messy as well).

It was stated on a livestream that more dimension stuff like building blocks will be coming after launch, but not at launch. I don't believe notoriety items were mentioned, though that would be very nice.

I've also got all four of the dreamweaving dimension keys up on PTS, one on Barada, three on Shorteee.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

I got a blue dimension item, as a random drop from one of the first mobs I killed in NT. I'm at work, can't remember the exact item, but I thought it was a house.

Guess it is time almost for me to be getting back to Rift

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    I've got the dreamweaving items on display on the PTS under the character name Barada, along with the kit items, if you want to see them. That dim is also full of 2.7 mystery box items, so it may require a bit of running around (I've also been dumping my minion dimension rewards in there, just to free up some room in my bags, so it's a bit messy as well).

It was stated on a livestream that more dimension stuff like building blocks will be coming after launch, but not at launch. I don't believe notoriety items were mentioned, though that would be very nice.

I've also got all four of the dreamweaving dimension keys up on PTS, one on Barada, three on Shorteee.
    Thanks ill go check the dreamweaving items!!!

They didnt say anything about notoriety rewards , but as they had at SL why not at NT also?
    Notoriety rewards except the runes and essences are not ready yet.
    So lets hope we will see some items there
    Plz Trion!!!

I know u gonna hate me for this. But i dont care finding recepies for crafting would be nice. In fishing! makes sence to me in a water related addon.

Atraius // Olli

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Happysack View Post
    I got a blue dimension item, as a random drop from one of the first mobs I killed in NT. I'm at work, can't remember the exact item, but I thought it was a house.
    Was it one of the atragarian style houses? I picked one up somewhere as well, but I can't remember if it was mob dropped or minion

I was an Abalone house, just checked it.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Happysack View Post
    I was an Abalone house, just checked it.
    Yeah, that name sounds like the one I found

Just had a look at your PTS dims, and there's a lot of cool stuff inthere! I can't wait to get my hands on some of those items!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cailynn View Post
    Just had a look at your PTS dims, and there's a lot of cool stuff inthere! I can't wait to get my hands on some of those items!
    Thank you. It's a mess right now, because that's about the only place I've got to dump the minion returns since my bank is full and my bags are pretty much the same way. It's also holding the items from the 2.7 dimension boxes, and just....stuff.

Account wide storage would be much appreciated.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Account wide storage would be much appreciated.
    Amen to that!

Just saw the items!
    Many i havent find guess from fishing and mob drops
    All looks awesome!
    Also the new effects from dreamweaving are very nice

+ Reply to Thread