+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Something changed with permissions???

Default Something changed with permissions???

I have been trying to transfer a few items from an alt on another server that are non soulbound, just ordinary lamp posts that drop in the chronicle. Yesterday I was able to do this just fine by inviting my character to a dimension on another account, but today I can't seem to do this. I can invite, but with all permissions granted the option to place is greyed out on the mule character which is rather annoying...

Well, there's clearly something that's bugged as I was able to do the transfer using different characters and now when I am trying to load one of my item sets that I saved in a deleted project it's telling me I need 3x dishes of lentils despite having 9 of the things in my bags *sighs*. The item set uses 3 of them

So many bugs working in guild Stone Flask it's not even funny... at this rate I will not finish the dim because I will actually just blow it up out of frustration... selection is borked, I try to place items and a random board 2 miles away gets selected, DT shows multiple items selected when there's only one that I have clicked on and thus prevents me from pasting stuff.. Wondering why I even bothered to start building again now I really am

The multiple items bug in DT is well documented...and yes it is annoying as hell and highly frustrating when you forget to check or don't notice...and randomly move something you had selected 5 mins previous...or worse delete something...or rotate a complicated morph by accident

All I can say is when using it....always check (should follow my own advice lol). If it gets too much of hassle reloading the UI or exiting the dim and re-entering..load up Toolbox instead and finish what you were doing with that.

For the bug that says you dont have the items in your bag when you do... Try moving said items to another slot in your bags. Most of the time that has worked for me. When it doesnt, I resort to "reloadui". Hope this helps

I have finally managed to load my little bunker from DT... basically I just laid all the items out and did it the old fashioned way. I did try reloadui and fully relogging but that didn't seem to fix it. Moving the items kind of worked as it said it was placing the set although it only placed one item out of 130+. All I can say is thank heavens it's in Now I can continue and hopefully get this little slice of armageddon finished Still having the random item select issue but meh I can live with that now the important bit is done.

+ Reply to Thread