• 2 Post By Ualani
  • 1 Post By Zillaan
  • 1 Post By Teslachu
  • 1 Post By Nouvae

Thread: There's no such thing as making too many dims! lol

Default There's no such thing as making too many dims! lol

Hi, I'm Anaemeah and Im a dimoholic.
    *waves to the crowd*
    I was going to list all my dims in my signature but realised that it would be way too long and instead I'll just tell you in this post. I have 10 dimensions currently and working on several more, all in different stages of builds.
    I love and I mean love making dimensions. I also love visiting other peoples creations too.
    In no particular order my dims are as follows:

Picnic Point - I built this home for my dwarf toon Anaemeah.
    Lil Band of Hailol - where lil people go to party and have a great time...and pass out.
    A change of seasons - a cabin built in snow or spring..hmmmm.
    Fun time's at Anae's - a retreat for the whole family.
    Relaxospa - a place to unwind and chill, maybe even get a tan!
    Shevron's - a restuarant that serves the best food in history! true story.
    Treasure? what treasure - go on a treasure hunt to find the gold, can you? I dare ya.
    Bow chicca wow wow - the ultimate lovers palace, but be warned you may lose your head.
    "The Throne" - 4 best mates live here.
    and The Crib - it has pizza, 'nough said.

All dimensions are on Greybriar. If any one is ever bored and feels like visiting, please do
    Naerhya@Greybriar, Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyaetta@Greybriar and Jhasta@Greybriar

https://twitter.com/NaerhyaRift?lang=en

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Some great work. Welcome to the forums.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Default Thanks

Im a bit late to the party but its ok I brang cookies
    Naerhya@Greybriar, Anaemeah@Greybriar Anaetta@Greybriar Zanae@Greybriar Rhyaetta@Greybriar and Jhasta@Greybriar

RIFT Fan Site Operator DimensionDiva's Avatar

I am in total agreement ... there is no such thing as too many dimensions! I've visited all of your dimensions and they are so much fun! Go ahead and add them to your signature. I have all 15 of mine in my signature ... not that I am any kind of good role model (I hear you snickering, Feendish.). I hope you continue to enjoy the wonderfully addictive world of dimensions for a long time to come.

My wacky weird (and mostly old) dimensions are tagged (diva) on Wolfsbane, Zaviel,
    Brutwacht, and Gelidra. I love to visit dimensions, so please invite me to see yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Anaemeah View Post
    Im a bit late to the party but its ok I brang cookies
    Hey, welcome to the forums! Especially with cookies!

And feel free to visit either Sunrise Cottage or Moonglow Cottage on Faeblight and help yourself to a big slice of my special homemade apple pie!
    Dimensions on Faeblight:
    Gatekeeper's Christmas Cottage, Faerwood Cottage, Sunrise Cottage, Moonglow Cottage (Nym)
    Ozark Mountain Christmas ( Aedrexa)
    Dream Weaver's Palace (Morgeanna)

*steals cookies*

Will have *munch*..to check *crunch*...those out....*crunch*....soon....

toured these yesterday. They were a lot of fun to poke around in. There is an unfortunate fellow in the basement of "Bow Chikka Wow Wow" you may wish to check on, if it is not to late.
    Keep up the great work and welcome to the addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Zillaan View Post
    toured these yesterday. They were a lot of fun to poke around in. There is an unfortunate fellow in the basement of "Bow Chikka Wow Wow" you may wish to check on, if it is not to late.
    Keep up the great work and welcome to the addiction.
    Thank you for taking the time to visit my dimensions. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did creating them. Oh yes that poor unfortunate soul in "Bow chicca wow wow"....I guess their number was up,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    Hey, welcome to the forums! Especially with cookies!

And feel free to visit either Sunrise Cottage or Moonglow Cottage on Faeblight and help yourself to a big slice of my special homemade apple pie!
    I visited your dims as well and they are lovely, really loved the pie on the counter. So tasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaemeah View Post
    Hi, I'm Anaemeah and Im a dimoholic.
    *waves to the crowd*
    I was going to list all my dims in my signature but realised that it would be way too long and instead I'll just tell you in this post. I have 10 dimensions currently and working on several more, all in different stages of builds.
    I love and I mean love making dimensions. I also love visiting other peoples creations too.
    In no particular order my dims are as follows:

Picnic Point - I built this home for my dwarf toon Anaemeah.
    Lil Band of Hailol - where lil people go to party and have a great time...and pass out.
    A change of seasons - a cabin built in snow or spring..hmmmm.
    Fun time's at Anae's - a retreat for the whole family.
    Relaxospa - a place to unwind and chill, maybe even get a tan!
    Shevron's - a restuarant that serves the best food in history! true story.
    Treasure? what treasure - go on a treasure hunt to find the gold, can you? I dare ya.
    Bow chicca wow wow - the ultimate lovers palace, but be warned you may lose your head.
    "The Throne" - 4 best mates live here.
    and The Crib - it has pizza, 'nough said.

All dimensions are on Greybriar. If any one is ever bored and feels like visiting, please do

Well my post is really late and all too, but hi! It always great to meet another dimoholic. I have been playing now...for like 4 months or less and already have a min of 3 dimensions myself. So I understand the topic title and I agree - you can NEVER have enough dimensions. Haha! Anyhow, I am gonna check out your dimensions today, if I can, since they are on my home server anyhow.
    Teslachu@greybriar ~ Check out my dimensions!: The Ascended Sanctuary; HP - The Forbidden Forest; The Fountain of Dreams; Tesla's Wedding Chapel;

I've been away and I see you have created even more dimensions! I have to agree, there's no such thing as making too many! lol

I will check them all out this week, thanks for sharing, and welcome to the forums.

+ Reply to Thread