+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inactive Dimensions!

Default Inactive Dimensions!

I logged in and all of my active dimensions are inactive on my main character ... all 11 of them!

Does anyone know if there has been an issue with this in the past?

I am afraid to touch anything, but I did try to make one (an almost empty one) active and I got the cast bar but nothing happens.

Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciate!!!
    It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives, it is the one that is the most adaptable to change.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kapella View Post
    I logged in and all of my active dimensions are inactive on my main character ... all 11 of them!

Does anyone know if there has been an issue with this in the past?

I am afraid to touch anything, but I did try to make one (an almost empty one) active and I got the cast bar but nothing happens.

Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciate!!!
    This is a new one...I've heard of one or two becoming inactive like this, but not all of them.

If you add yourself to your friends' list, can you them on the friends tab of your dimension interface (i.e, you press [, then the friends tab on the side)? Can you see them from your alts? If you had any on the weekly lists, are they still there, and still accessible? Also, a screenshot may assist with troubleshooting, so that the people who can fix it can actually see what your UI is showing you.

Even if you can still access them by other means, I would still recommend submitting a ticket if you haven't already done so, because that's a major glitch that ought to be resolved ASAP. I hope, I genuinely hope, that it's just a UI glitch, and that all of your dimensions didn't get packed up when they transitioned to inactive.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Default Dimension Bug?

Thanks so much for the response. I checked to see if they were showing on ANY tab, as did a couple of friends and NONE of my dimensions can be seen or accessed at all ... not by my char, alts or friends.

I submitted a ticket and will try to be patient. If I do not get a response this week, I will try live chat, as much as I hate to take them away from other issues. I cannot even allow myself to think of them being "dismantled" or that all my dimension items went "poof". I am sure there is a way to get them restored. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks again for the suggestions.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives, it is the one that is the most adaptable to change.

+ Reply to Thread